• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Don't beat Troy up if you want Jill, I think.
anyway, you can beat up troy even if you go for Jill or Balla
DPC's intention was probably to make the players hate Maya. I mean, the grandma sandpaper skin along with the haircuts? I can't deny that he probably chose that 80s hairstyle for her because he thought that people wouldn't really like it. It looks outdated to say the least. I'm one of the few that think it suits her, but I don't think DPC meant it to. The infamous mop hair that Sage wears in Season 1 is literally the same as Maya's original hairstyle, except a little bit longer. Isn't it weird how he changed Sage's hairstyle almost right away, whilst with Maya he waited until Episode 10 and even then it's that 1980s hairdo that he picked out for her? It just seems to me like DPC really hates Maya and probably wants the players to hate her too. That's why Maya is portrayed as a dumbass in the game. That's also why he gave Maya's model the fakest looking breasts in the entire game. Ever notice how the MC makes a firm remark of Lily's boobs being fake when they don't even look like it, but never does he say anything like that about Maya's boobs which are obviously fake? What's also interesting is that in some early WIP renders you can see how much he's played around with the other character models and yet Maya has stayed the exact same since then, here's an early render showing both Josy and Maya at the same time during development:
View attachment 3615902
i dont hate Maya, she was my favorite until Rio learnt how to smile xD

Hugging Maya means you can't stand up for Sage against Chad.
you can stand up, but cant push him, only call for security

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
anyway, you can beat up troy even if you go for Jill or Balla

i dont hate Maya, she was my favorite until Rio learnt how to smile xD

you can stand up, but cant push him, only call for security
you cant be a snitch and then be mad at Jill when she snitches later :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hell, you can do a little exercise, just go through older episodes, pick a random render with its respective lines of dialogue and see if and/or how it would ruin the story for you.
For example, if DPC released the render below as a preview, dialogue included, without any added context, would it ruin the experience for you?
For me I think it'd just intrigue me and leave me wondering which posters and what is up with that, but for the doctor this is probably the equivalent of leaking the whole game's story...

View attachment 3616412
Yeah, this has always surprised me too, especially compared to promotional videos for a film or a next episode of a TV series, where they usually try to show the most catchy scenes and phrases. But the AVN devs are wary of any hint of a spoiler for what will happen in the next update. While TV shows typically release one episode per week in a season of ten to twenty episodes, the average AVN developer produces as much content as one episode of a TV show in about a year. I guess that's why they are afraid to make spoilers for the new update.

Reactions: chuck69

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hell, you can do a little exercise, just go through older episodes, pick a random render with its respective lines of dialogue and see if and/or how it would ruin the story for you.
For example, if DPC released the render below as a preview, dialogue included, without any added context, would it ruin the experience for you?
For me I think it'd just intrigue me and leave me wondering which posters and what is up with that, but for the doctor this is probably the equivalent of leaking the whole game's story...

View attachment 3616412
Even if that was the case he has never released a render with dialogue, this picture without dialogue would have revealed nothing about ep 10, as would probably 5800 of the renders from that episode (68 being spoilers is probably still generous).

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
View attachment 3616100
I'M DOING MY BEST I SWEAR
View attachment 3616121
my first thought was to send you to joshy. no one will school you better in the ways of the chick. however, over exposure to joshy runs the risk of watching diks fuck your chick while you patiently await cummy kisses, and signing up for advanced gender studies. this is a fate i do not wish for you.

or.......you can trigger the brat, punch troy, pelt tybalt with tennis balls, and snap (tasteful) dick pics. then just open the dev console and type chick=10, so maya can pretend it didnt happen. win/win

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen after the release of Episode 14: "Their breakup is coming, I can feel it"
They are going to breakup there no way the game end and you get both girls they aren't going to make it (as a throuple) I think it will be with in next two eps if not then no solo before end of game. But the bottom line is it will happen sure I could be wrong but to me Josy and Maya staying a couple is the most unlikely outcome in the whole game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scopelophila

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
They are going to breakup there no way the game end and you get both girls they aren't going to make it (as a throuple) I think it will be with in next two eps if not then no solo before end of game. But the bottom line is it will happen sure I could be wrong but to me Josy and Maya staying a couple is the most unlikely outcome in the whole game
1715214330148.png
On a serious note though, there's a reason why when the MC spends time with one of them, they keep bringing up that they're leaving the other one out of it. There are other signs as well obviously, something has to change with their relationship if they're not going to break up.

Reactions: hozey and Darkwen

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3617012
On a serious note though, there's a reason why when the MC spends time with one of them, they keep bringing up that they're leaving the other one out of it. There are other signs as well obviously, something has to change with their relationship if they're not going to break up.
Totally agree Josy don't even bat an eye about Maya not being there so it would take a massive change for it not to happen. Josy and Maya probably know its coming deep down but DPC will try to milk all the pain out of it he can me on the other hand will probably laugh:p

Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes