• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Says the same person in love with Quinn and Arieth and pretty much all the other girls
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes but I'm just hoping Quinn has an ending. And I get upset everytime I think about sexy and sweet Arieth. Knowing I can never have her makes me sad.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Glad to see you back, and glad wife is feeling better was about to message to check if you guys were ok.
keep the reviews going and enjoy married life.

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Sage, Jill, and Bella ARE in fact questioning it, that's why the scramble to get the signed documents so they can find out what is actually going on, without making guesses or getting hopes up.

It's highly likely that Patrick is bluffing, but until the reveal we'll have no way of actually knowing what is going on.
I forgot to mentioned even Bella fucking knows!

And you're right, Jill is asking to see the papers because it doesn't sound like a student loan to her ('cause it's not).

The only way I can see that it could be a real, but dodgy loan, is if Patrick did it through the car sales company he works for. A lot of small time car salesman do their own finance deals too, so he may have made up the paperwork himself. The only thing is, if it ever went to court (which it probably wouldn't) he would be fucked in the ass.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Am I the only one who never had a problem with the student loan situation?

Yes, it's not how they work, but how do people learn that? Typically from their parents. The vast majority of people across the world are immensely vulnerable to being screwed over by their parents. Most parents just don't do something like that.

Then you add other factors that would just make it easier. First as the whole thing was a ploy to break Maya and Josy up, Patrick had obviously learned about it and exploded to Maya's face. Is it surprising that a 19-year-old girl was too scared to read the small print properly? Second Maya's romance just had a massive obstacle thrown at it. That sort of thing distracts people. Especially when you're young. Third if Patrick's abuse was consistently physical in nature and fuelled by acute anger, would Maya and Derek be in any way expecting something cold blooded and subtle.

The characters are young. Being ignorant is just plain realistic. So is being distracted by strong emotions. They may be legally adults, but that doesn't mean they've suddenly gained adult maturity. It takes time to become a proper adult. Most people don't manage it in their early twenties. Depressingly many people don't manage it by their seventies.
the problem with student loans is not that only Maya, Derek, Josy, and MC don't know how it works (and MC has one, so an idea should)
even Sage despite being a brilliant student, at least according to Bella, or Jill are the least bit suspicious of Maya's story. their problem is that she hasn't read it (spoiler: almost no one reads and especially understands what he signs, we trust whoever proposes it to us, we have someone knowledgeable read it...)

but in the end even Bella doesn't make a dent in Maya's account, she has to see the documents, because only by seeing them will she be able to say what should be obvious.

and here then we come to the real problem with Maya's borrowing: a constant waiting for something to happen and then when it does happen it only leads to waiting for something else.

first we teend that Maya trusts Maya enough to talk about it, then we wait for the scavenger hunt to end, although there is little doubt that Quinn will not give Maya anything, then we wait for Maya to talk to Sage, then we wait for Sage to set up this appointment, then we wait for Jill to get Maya to talk to her lawyer, but that is not before waiting for the boys to get hold of the documents.

so it's not enough to say “the kids may not know,” they've been dealing with it for months, in an ever-increasing number, they're at a college where any counselor, professor should be able to clear it up.

the loan stopped being drama as early as the first season, and since then it's just a ploy to keep them running around and postpone the breakup of the trouple and thus the start of new runs

Reactions: shazba jnr
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes