• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [aburasobabiyori] [Translation Request] Rock n RollRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2020
View attachment RJ01120129_img_main.webp
Store:

Developer:
Language: Japanese
Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Description:
"The Great Demon King's Magic Tool."
The person who obtains it can become the ruler of the world...
Hired by a magical organization, you live a life of violence and desire while performing missions to search for magic tools.
As a result of encounters with various forces, such as hostile magical organizations, messengers from outer space, married women from another world, etc.
Where will your alter ego, the main character, end up?

You can threaten beautiful wizard girls and take them around to carry out embarrassing orders in various parts of the city.
It's a simple system, but there's so much to play!
Enjoy public play everywhere.

Example situation:
・Having students take classes completely naked
・Appear in AV
・Let him enter the men's bath with only a towel on
・Public anal masturbation by manipulating the body
・Sex while being broadcast live nationwide

View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp7.webp View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp6.webp View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp5.webp View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp3.webp View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ01120129_img_smp3.webp View attachment 1715117861948.webp

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers
Apr 23, 2020
Fuck I posted this in the wrong place too. If it can be moved to the request forum, I greatly appreciate it, and apologize for my mistake