Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
just started playing this after the latest update. Love the story. the only question i have, how long does it usually take between the updates?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
tol is patreon version aka no incest while subs has incest.
there is a difference of around 1gb between both versions, does that mean patreon version has a little less content? Like incest removed? Or is the content same just different relations?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
there is a difference of around 1gb between both versions, does that mean patreon version has a little less content? Like incest removed? Or is the content same just different relations?
Of course... Patreon is trash... play the SS version.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
basics are same but when it comes to family quality time then things will differ.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game has really devolved into nonsense, although to be fair it was always pretty dumb. So now your wife is cheating on you with any woman she can get her claws into (just because it's avoidable and only with women doesn't mean it's not cheating). This new girl Gianna is so stupid/naive that despite the fact that David is openly talking about deflowering girls and using her before giving her up, she thinks he only wants massages from her. Does she have a sub-70 IQ? Then we have Mia standing with a piece of clothing "stuck" over her head whilst the MC fucks Lily right next to her and she doesn't notice what's going on whatsoever.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with JokerLeader's Multi Mod:

Uncontrollable Lust 0.12b Reworked:
/ (314 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes