• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
why the patreon still got saying in this kinda thing?is like im not support our dev or creator but man this kind of bullcrap sometimes annoying and makes people wanna avoid playing it.too many restriction for what?under age?sensitive heart?.sry not saying to offend but thats my opinion.

Reactions: molva

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
why the patreon still got saying in this kinda thing?is like im not support our dev or creator but man this kind of bullcrap sometimes annoying and makes people wanna avoid playing it.too many restriction for what?under age?sensitive heart?.sry not saying to offend but thats my opinion.
that is what patreon is these days

and i would say drop patreon, but thats a thing that is up to the dev

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
soo the subsciber version have actually something new and uncensored or what?? hope someone upload that, i'm really bored of this Patreon shit...really, worst company ever
Patreon never cease to disappoint, i wonder how much time they will last with the amount of money they are losing with being stupid.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
that is what patreon is these days

and i would say drop patreon, but thats a thing that is up to the dev
yea like i said..not like i dun wanna support dev or creator..but maybe not on patreon nowdays.
simply make supporters drop and move on to the next.

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
Subscribestar version

Change Log
Total Game Renders = 5500+
Total New Renders = 550+
Downloads:
compressed
pc
mac
android

original
PC Version
MAC Version

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's Master card and Visa that are demanding the censorship, but Patreon accepts/supports the censorship 100%. They go the extra mile and could care less about the gripes because despite everything, people still flock to it and give them money.

Reactions: Cirro84

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Subscribestar version

Change Log
Total Game Renders = 5500+
Total New Renders = 550+
Downloads:
Original Size:
Pc: -
Mac: -

Compressed
Android:
Pc:
Mac:
cant get it

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Thx for the links for the subscribstar version of the game. I say screw patreon and screw the credit card companies as well. Sure is funny I use my credit card almost weekly to buy adult games from various other websites and gaming platforms with no issues, but when its attached to paypal or patreon, suddenly its a problem. Everybody needs to pull the stick out of their asses and realize we're all adults.
Well, based on some of the comments in F95, MOST of us here are adults anyways.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It's Master card and Visa that are demanding the censorship, but Patreon accepts/supports the censorship 100%. They go the extra mile and could care less about the gripes because despite everything, people still flock to it and give them money.
if osmoen witha balck card call to master card at least in my country they will suck your balls all the way to give you a underage girlfriend,im not saying this is common knowledge but man uf i have one of those and they cut my dev on patreon i just take everything from my bank .....

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 2285999
Uncontrollable/Temptations Lust [v0.12b] Walkthrough Mod
Highlights the best choice in green.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uncontrollable Lust Download: -
Temptations Lust Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mmm, do we still use the Uncontrollable version even though it says 12a?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
So, let me clarify. Uncontrolable Lust is the Original Unedited for Patreon version. And Temptations of Lust is the Snowflake version? (Not Snowflake shaming, it your a Snowflake, rock on with your chill self)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CharleyT
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes