RPGM None [Translation Rquest] Runa the Phantom Thief

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
RJ359654_oMMqxzGT9Lk1hITpuTi17uxoArN04X-1.jpg
Runa the Phantom Thief
Circle : RaRaRa
Game Dl;
Genre: Female Protagonist Clothes Changing/Dress up RPG Maker Prostitution/Paid Dating Fantasy Slave Captivity Urination/Peeing
Game link torrent;
Game link Mega;

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there, i made a partial machine translation
|all luna text is hidden for some reason that i can't figure it out + the healing menu has overflowing text|
1.jpg
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just the idea that you can be persistent and force the MC to strip naked right from the start are enough for me to wish this game got translate, hope some translators will take interest in it
+1

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Hi there, i made a partial machine translation
|all luna text is hidden for some reason that i can't figure it out + the healing menu has overflowing text|
I would say that is the result of "one click auto mtl" bullshit, we all know your MTLs are just a click of a button with no effort or testing and full of crashes and bugs.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Anyways, here is version 1.01 containing some bugfixes that v1.0 had!
Sadly, the game-crashing bug when you use the "Command(s) Template" is still there, so avoid using that option.

Version: 1.01 (Mar/27/2022)
Filesize: 1 GB
Source: DLSite
Purchased by: Spermasahne
Language: Japanese

DOWNLOAD
File already gone?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, because:

REUPLOADING, check back later...
Well ... firstly, tnx for the re-upload of the bugfix version.
But ... I've clocked >5hrs on this thing & I'm gonna throw the towel.

Little review to write off my frustration with the game ...
It's a prime grindfest you get here, that's for sure. After 5 hrs I'm pretty much still nowhere.
I've gotten 3 'costumes' + Nude and as such relegated to lvl1 4 times already. I knew I'd hate this as soon as I saw my lvl revert to 1 after just changing my 'costume'. But I trudged on anyway.

So far the best 'farm animal' (EXP wise) is the slime in the forest, but even that takes forever to farm, seeing as you've gotta lvl up 4 'costumes' already, with more to come later in the game.
Then you suddently get forced into being a mage (4th costume, back to lvl.1) due to progression blocker & game basically tells you to grind to lvl15. :cautious:

Enemies also do tons of damage for the measily rewards you get killing them, resulting in either using up tons of healing or racing back to town to sleep all the time. Even the starting level slugs still do tons of damage even when I'm level 10 with rank 2 equipment.
It's easy enough, but takes forever.

Money seems to be no big deal, just the town ero events alone give 10's of thousands, but none of it matters all that much to reduce the grind.
Still, even at mage lvl10, I was somehow (barely) able to force the golem (required plot progression blocker) down by constantly healing before hitting & bringing MP healing items (since it kills me in 2 strikes), but w/o enough power left to 'steal' his card, meaning I gotta farm more levels first (to have leftover power to waste some turns on that). E.g. more hours of mindless grind.

So basically ... nah ... balance of 'effort VS reward' on this thing ain't anywhere near correct.
The way this is going, I'll have to clock in >50hrs on this thing grinding out the 6 or 7 costumes I see in the game files.

Killing blow on this thing though is that I can't cheat the levels. Usually I'd skip the grind that way and skip some levels, setting each of the costumes to the required level for that part of the game.
But in this game, I'm able to up my level to 99 if I so please, but somehow this game then locks you out of any skills you should've gotten leveling up. Can't seem to get those unlocked in any way via cheating.

I'm a completionist & I hate quitting a game like this, but I can't spend dozens of hours mindlessly farming the same enemy over & over again. Too bad, the DEV did something different with the combat system for a change, but it doesn't make it any less boring to grind out the levels against the few enemy archetypes you get.

Sure I could cheat the stats & levels, set me to lvl99 or give me 99K extra health and plow through the game with starting skills, but then I might as well just not play the game and force open the gallery instead ya know.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Sure I could cheat the stats & levels, set me to lvl99 or give me 99K extra health and plow through the game with starting skills, but then I might as well just not play the game and force open the gallery instead ya know.
I have been trying to unlock the gallery but with no luck

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I have been trying to unlock the gallery but with no luck
I checked earlier to see if there'd be end-game full unlock (appears there is), or if I'd have to force flags open for stuff I didn't get (e.g. mostly forced loss/GOR stuff that I'd miss I s'pose).
Anyway ... from what I recall it's got a seperate flag to open the gallery. The 'usual' way (forcing open flags for individual events) didn't work indeed.

Though I ended up quitting & haven't actually bothered saving that messing about yet & going through the gallery.