Others [Translation Request]Tenmei no Conquista [Eushully]

Jun 19, 2021
Does anyone have the scene recollection pages 2 and 3 complete? I seem to be missing Scnes 1, 7,8,10 on page 2. amd scenes 1,2 on page 3. I beat the game twice so im kinda confused on what i missed. I am playing the sequel but I dont want to have to go back and redo all of part two as its carry over data. Any help appreciated.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, so I talked with some people, they want to try to have DazedAnon, translating this game, I talked with him, the project is pretty big, so if we wanna get at least the estimate, we gonna need to do some work

We would need the game properly patched and updated and also generating all of the sheets files

Doing this DazedAnon would give us the estimate, there's a group of people in his discord that are very willing into help fund this translation, so it's very likely that it would be possible to get the game in English

DazedAnon translation are in good quality and would be possible to edit, so if any mistake appear, it would be very easy to fix, ended up being the best way to get the game as there no project of the game in English

I checked, there's no ongoing translation of this game

Edit: I already brought the game and all the expansion and managed to make it work, also update to the last version

Now I'm just gonna need to see we can get the sheets

Last edited:

Koffiey

Mar 7, 2024
Ok apparently there is a site you can find called zexerz by searching with this games name. It seems sketchy. I double checked all my antivirus and script blockers as how it says to download the file made major red flags for me pop up but I downloaded it without and issues and BEST OF ALL. Overwrite the files in your program files with the downloaded files after following my instructions and it loads immediately. WHOOT WHOOT! SO happy.

Update: Ok so it loads now but it crashes as some others were noting when you try to enter options. I did try to start a game and got further but randomly crashed after loading main scenario on the first picture where it starts to move around with all the characters on it........ if anyone can help it would be much much much appreciated.
Found the crack that you're talking about. It's flagged as trojan on virustotal so i can't post it here but it ran without issues on my PC and even scanned it on windefender, malwarebytes, and bitdefender just to be safe with no hits found.

also for people who are looking for a save with 100% unlocked CGs and scenes. I'm using ver 1.07

Reactions: Starcraft Nigma

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
I managed to decrypt all the files and convert the Bin to text, i ask a friend to separate them into Dialogue and UI, however he's not sure if it's right, can anyone who knows give a look ?

When everythings is correct i could start to make the sheets for a possible translation

Reactions: Starcraft Nigma