Others [Translation Request] 封緘のグラセスタ Fuukan no Grasesta (MTL:Sealing Gracesta ) Eushully

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
1.JPG

Title: 封緘のグラセスタ (or ) Fuukan no Grasesta (MTL:Sealing Gracesta )

Developer: Eushully
Also there seems to be an Expansion Pack:
Language: Japanese

Story (MTL):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there should be some links at least i found some, even a torrent but i dont know if they will taken down, so if someone has interesst i can post the download link.
iam not sure if it would be good if i just release it here so, if someone has an interrest i can send them a message .

What can i say , i love eushully games because they have not only good h-content but also story and a good gameplay, it s a good combination of all. (in my opinion)

Iam not sure if this is the right place to post a translation request, if possible could please someone guide or move it to the right place?

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
This group has an interface patch: You'll at least be able to play, but if you're looking for story, they're currently translating the game released prior to this one. You'd have to at least wait for that one to be finished, then hope they decide to do this one.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
This group has an interface patch: You'll at least be able to play, but if you're looking for story, they're currently translating the game released prior to this one. You'd have to at least wait for that one to be finished, then hope they decide to do this one.
thank you

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
is the translation dead? i've notice on vndb it shows "english" in languages but i cant seem to find it legal or illegal

Apr 10, 2018
is the translation dead? i've notice on vndb it shows "english" in languages but i cant seem to find it legal or illegal
Afaik the initial translator who did the UI translation and some append chapter & h scene translation (ZAP) have stated they aren't planning to continue translating the game at least until they have finisheď their Amayui translation.

Meanwhile in fuwanovel, the one behind Kami no Rhapsody translation stated they will pick up the project. It is very recent news thus the TBA status in vndb