Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 4, 2018
[EN] Two beasts or Not to Beast!!
[JP] Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 (The biggest enemy of Haruki is reason)
[Developer]
[Release] 2021 (Estimated)

In development since 2018, as of 2021 0.08 has been released with full release potentially this year 2022, almost exactly one year later we're at 1.11, and still no official TL but many attempts by our stunning and brave comrades

From what I understand the beta can be accessed from the DLsite but requires payment in ¥ to the equivalent of $4.68

1. Latest Update (Quoted):

V1.11 Raw + 100% save ------->Enjoy.

2. Current TL Fix (Quoted):

Small guide for all those want to play in English with MTool.

1. Download , at the very bottom you should see a Mega link. Download the zip, put and extract the MTool where you want it.
2. Launch the Tool which is in the file.
3. Drag and drop (e.g. Game.exe) into the MTool window or click to select the game executable.
4. Install & Go.

Update.

1. On the click on "Download Update Patch (Download when you need to update [not full update])", a .bin file will be downloaded.
2. On the MTool window, at the top of the app you should see 'New version available' click on the right, select the .bin file you have downloaded. The update is done!

Play without Lag.
In the middle, you can see that it is Recommended to put the Unifront, install it and click on the Change Font, I advise you to put the 'Unifont Smooth', Size '8' and Script on 'Western'.
MTool can use a lot of your CPU, to lower this a little, check in Misc that 'Parallax Intensity' is set at a minimum and that 'Performance Mode' remains checked.

Have fun! :cool:

If you want more help, the creator also makes

EDIT: Apparently some people are having trouble getting MTool to work with the game. Please be specific about your problem and report it Here. (This is the thread of the Creator of MTool, thank him and support him!)

Old Links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Plot] No clue, the MTL on the image provided is ineligible. It is your typical VN/Dating Sim with an Anthropomorphic twist. Something about a 'girl' MC likes, something about Saturday, something about mother-in-law. In regards to the plot, let the images speak for themselves.

Here is the unedited transcript...

This is a big project by the dev in contrast to other titles you may be familiar with (Anasteema Tea Party has an active TL request if I'm not mistaken). Multiple illustrators are working on the art including Sindoll. Whilst anthropomorphic i.e furry stuff might not be your speed, observe booba and deem whether or not it might float your boat

View attachment 1614616268821.webm

View attachment 1614609630948.webm

bd9ecb_f09db34234ea4fbb9943b46504b4bebc_mv2.gif
(Plenty more gifs that are too large to upload here, go to Gallery section on )
1614616981240.png 1614617047139.png
(If you know your Japanese or have a knack for getting MTL to work on images, you can find other characters with short bios on the Characters section of )
2uV7IF.jpg

That's it, keep an eye on this one!

Last edited:

Mukubird

Oct 28, 2020
Guy who posted the ver 0.01 on that thread here. Just a heads up: the .exe will throw up some errors about not finding the game data if the name of the folder it is in is in gibberish. You gotta rename the folder to something legible in order for it to run. I've been trying to find newer versions out there but have been unsuccessful. Hopefully one of their backers is kind enough to share to newer versions.

Dec 2, 2018
I don't see this getting translated unless a rather dedicated team hops on it and even then, injecting the translation is a substantial part of the challenge here. Taking a look at this game's file structure yields very unfavorable results in regard to the game getting translated-- and it only gets more complex as the game continues development. :(

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Wolf RPG stuff is pretty hard to decrypt I think, but eh.
This might be of interest to you though :

Reactions: Mukubird

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
Anybody have any luck decoding? I was able to decode v0.01 successfully with dxadecode but v0.08 hasn't worked with any methods I've found. I'll keep trying later. I also combined the 2 parter downloads into 1 archive and threw it up on mega, cheers:

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
I've tried about 5 or 6 different methods of decoding now, but nothing works -_- I think in the meantime I might translate some of the images at least, try to get something that makes sense. Wildshot, but what do y'all think the chances are that the devs might just give the decode code if asked? I'm not sure what the average japanesse devs opinion of fan translators is.

Mar 4, 2018
I'd say it's unlikely, Tokinokogiri is a fairly established circle and might be cautious towards handing out code to anyone but a third party contractor. I had a look at their catalogue and only has an official EN TL. I wonder how that came about if it was inhouse or contracted. You can try their , it doesn't hurt to ask and they may even be willing

Dec 2, 2018
The game is currently nearly impossible to decrypt with currently available decryptors. The game is being made with the latest version of WOLF RPG Editor which uses a new method of encryption. I've already tried reaching out to them on the matter over their twitter and they politely declined and said that they could not provide information on a potential english version.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
+1
Guys can somebody say or maybe know this game gonna have impregnation and pregnancy?

klonoadanteking123

Jan 30, 2020
hey guys do you guys know how to pay the ci-en site? i'm from indonesian but i must use vpn because our goverment block the site but when i tried to pay it kept me from going to my paysite

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote