• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
You'll have to get the pits and legs somewhere else, the devs aren't interested in putting money into that, but I'm pretty sure they made the effort to make that easy to slot in. Maybe ask around the modding channel on their discord.
You are largely talking out your ass with this statement. I don't know where you think you heard that 'the devs aren't interested', but Ron himself has stated unequivocally in the Discord that the foundation for hairy pits is not only coded in already, but is fully intended as an 'official' option supported by the game once the art logjam eases up enough to include it, which it 100% will. Is it a top priority? No, obviously not. But Ron wants it in as a customizable option and it is intended to be included as part of the art assets. It will be in at some point.

Last edited:

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
drhdr If you played the game back in 0.2 you'd see how overall artstyle is a lot different than it is now. Since 0.2, our initial public release, we've been working to update all the art in game to match this newer higher quality standard we've set for ourselves. You can see that already with Rogue's missionary pose where the art is much more congruent with how she looks while standing. We've also recently put out some new art previews showing even more of the sex poses with updated art. A lot of this has to do with us figuring out how to do Live2D animations, and updating the art takes time so we haven't been able to get to everything yet.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
You can find more details on our discord in "List of no"
Or the link in my signature

It's literally like one of my nipponese anime
Functionally yes. Contextually and narratively, no.

There are a lot of "conveniences" going on with other guys already being in relationships and content with staying monogamous but we wanted to make it that the player isn't simply going around collecting girls like pokemon.

This is why we added NPC relationship levels. Like any functional relationship, the people involved have to like each other.

I find is yucky to say I can develop any relationship I want but you are restrained to women cause men challenge me too much.
I mean I tricked the other devs into introducing Nightcrawler as a "Tutorial NPC" and he was so well received he now has his own stats and schedule and you will eventually be able to date hang out with him at the movies and other places you take the girls.

The framework exists if any modder or artist wants it! :devilish:

Maybe they just wanna bang Nightcrawler?
cover10.jpg

Also backing up Maddening, drhdr the sandbox art was overhauled prior to the sex art's overhaul.

We've been taking a "include it when it's ready" approach rather than hoarding things up like a dragon and then unleashing mega updates... such as an entire art rework. o_O

Reactions: drhdr

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
1. I wish the finding Laura sleeping in your bed event happened more than once. Maybe even make it so you tell her she can do it as long as she is naked or something.
Wait wait, you can finding her sleeping in your bed? How do you trigger that, and can you lock yourself out of said event?

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11
Jul 28, 2017
Wait wait, you can finding her sleeping in your bed? How do you trigger that, and can you lock yourself out of said event?
If I'm not mistaken, after you give her the key to your room, she is sleeping in your bed and there is another event where you wake up and she is sleeping hugging you
I hope other girls have this type of event

Last edited:

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
You are largely talking out your ass with this statement. I don't know where you think you heard that 'the devs aren't interested', but Ron himself has stated unequivocally in the Discord that the foundation for hairy pits is not only coded in already, but is fully intended as an 'official' option supported by the game once the art logjam eases up enough to include it, which it 100% will. Is it a top priority? No, obviously not. But Ron wants it in as a customizable option and it is intended to be included as part of the art assets. It will be in at some point.
based

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
yeah after you give her a key to your room I had it where when I went to the map she was in my room and she was sleeping on my bed cuddling with my pillow because she said it smelled like me and she couldn't take a nap without it.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
yeah after you give her a key to your room I had it where when I went to the map she was in my room and she was sleeping on my bed cuddling with my pillow because she said it smelled like me and she couldn't take a nap without it.
That is just precious, I must unlock it. Do the other girls do that too? I've had Jean pop up in my room but there was no event involved.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
That is just precious, I must unlock it. Do the other girls do that too? I've had Jean pop up in my room but there was no event involved.
I only remember her doing it, but I was also not really playing the game/reading anything just doing space + ctrl

Struggling to continue the Laura Quest where you “Foster her friendship with Jean” any pointers?
As far as I know the only way to raise friendship is to take the girls to the pool and spam go swimming with them

Reactions: Jacksonbbc

drhdr

Dec 26, 2020
Or the link in my signature

Functionally yes. Contextually and narratively, no.

There are a lot of "conveniences" going on with other guys already being in relationships and content with staying monogamous but we wanted to make it that the player isn't simply going around collecting girls like pokemon.

This is why we added NPC relationship levels. Like any functional relationship, the people involved have to like each other.

I mean I tricked the other devs into introducing Nightcrawler as a "Tutorial NPC" and he was so well received he now has his own stats and schedule and you will eventually be able to date hang out with him at the movies and other places you take the girls.

The framework exists if any modder or artist wants it! :devilish:

View attachment 3601045

Also backing up Maddening, drhdr the sandbox art was overhauled prior to the sex art's overhaul.

We've been taking a "include it when it's ready" approach rather than hoarding things up like a dragon and then unleashing mega updates... such as an entire art rework. o_O
Happy to hear it, I look forward to the day when it comes. Thanks for letting me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
This game has been a great discovery, I’ve just joined their Patreon at their coinesseour level. I’d love some pregnancy too, but a good middle term could be some belly inflation due to massive intake of cum. So no having to deal with childbirth

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
ShinyBoots1993
Will there be a limit to how many girls you can be in a relationship with at the same time?
Will some girls be mutually exclusive?

Will the 3 year 1 girls become more casual about sex? Or is the only way to have sex with them and future girls also, to either bring them into the "One Penis Poly" or to cheat?

Will there really be no breaking up? What's gonna happen if you enter a relationship with Rogue then proceed to ignore her and sleep exclusively with Laura for the next 5 years? Bad end?

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
ShinyBoots1993
Will there be a limit to how many girls you can be in a relationship with at the same time?
Will some girls be mutually exclusive?

Will the 3 year 1 girls become more casual about sex? Or is the only way to have sex with them and future girls also, to either bring them into the "One Penis Poly" or to cheat?

Will there really be no breaking up? What's gonna happen if you enter a relationship with Rogue then proceed to ignore her and sleep exclusively with Laura for the next 5 years? Bad end?
There won't be a limit on how many girlfriends you can have at once. None will be mutually exclusive, but getting some girls to accept certain other girls into the relationship will be harder than others.

The first 3 girls require a relationship before sex intentionally, and that won't change, but some future girls might be different depending on their personality.

And yea, no breaking up. We're still working out how to deal with so many girls at once, and while ignoring one girl might punish you a bit it also won't force you into a bad ending or something.

Honourable596

Jun 21, 2017
so, how do I get the girls to open up to poly in the first place?

I'm in spring RN and I've told Jean that I want a poly relationship, but I had a date with Laura that very same day and when I came home we had a fight. I reloaded an earlier save.

Been doing all the optional goals/sidequests too.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018

I'm in spring RN and I've told Jean that I want a poly relationship, but I had a date with Laura that very same day and when I came home we had a fight. I reloaded an earlier save.

You have to have a separate conversation and specify that you wish to date Laura.

If they're not friends or her trust isn't high enough Jean'll say no. To make them friendly quickly, bring them both to the pool to swim together. When going to class call them both over to hang out. Any time they're together in a room for a period will increase their friendship, but the pool does it at least double the speed.

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020

Did she agree on the poly relationship?

If yes , make sure Laura is friends with Jean (I think letting them meet each other by calling them together in the same room and going swimming together with the pool improves their relationship)

Then ask for her permission to enter a poly relationship with Laura

4.60 star(s) 133 Votes