Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
Tbh I don't think he will do anything really big for syahata, I think he is focusing on his next game tbh, his silence since day 19 is Hardener,in my opinion he will give us maybe a new pixel animation as a surprise (since he did it already some times), finish the CGS and a little wip for the next game, therefore, the game update will be prob 12 or 15 of next month,but the next game just in October or November the first test, which, I don't judge neither complain cuz jashinn is my favorite hgame maker of all time, I don't care how much he will take to do it, but since he is loyal to his fan base and always did and always will do, he is a honest person, and so do I think, he will do a good job on this final update and next game, I doubt he will come back to syahata, but this FMC was one of my favorite of all time, definitely. Btw I hope he does something medieval with fantasy ideas, I think he will do great job doing OC's monsters or basic ones, since in the Xmas update was goblins, but of course if he does something more futuristic I won't complain since is jashinn doing it, nevertheless I hope we as a fan base don't hate him by his decisions.
I do think he will make a halloween dlc, but that's just me coping lol. But i am looking forward with this "final" update. And also the next game he's gonna make. And i agree with you, this man is talented with pixels, he makes it look fluid like the normal animations we usually see.

DankanJones

Jun 9, 2018
Hey everybody, can I have some good torrent sites of you guys? nowadays I'd using xxxclub and 1337xx, any other good ones?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
JaShinn just announced that the full game is scheduled to be released at the end of June, and that there likely won't be any further updates on its progression as he focuses on getting it out there. Can't wait to see those final CGs he has planned.

Btw, do we know anything about his new project yet? Given Syahata's quality, I'm very much looking forward to it.

Reactions: Ohola

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Ugh, Cheats aren't working I copied the BepIn to correct place even tried placing it in save data plugins still nothing

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes