• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
I'll settle for adding a few more scenes, but hell, even part one of the neighbor's wife still beats part 1 and 2 of the rekame in terms of scenes.
You are right about the amount of scenes including different characters in old NW, but animation wise the remake is way better, Sumthindifrnt was one the few artist that use SFM in a whole another level, that means that I would like Sum to stick with SFM forever? nah SFM is a very old software and Blender is way superior and updated, would that changed project release ratio if he stick to SFM till today? I dont think so, Sumthindifrnt has the ability to make mini projects with 10 min duration in 4 - 5 weeks but he prefers to do shorts cus is way easier. The bad thing about Sum is that he became lazy and wants to make the most profit with less effort. BTW seems like Beth sister has the same name "Sophie" as the girl from "The Walk" mini project xd

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
the kemono.su got updated , and the A.I pictures are okay, there's potential in them. If he were to use them with decent size animations included , he could tell great stories with them short or long. A big IF.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Although we all already knew it, Sumthing confirmed a third part for the neighbor's wife, but that he does not know when he will get to work on it since he wants to let the neighbor's wife rest for a while.

Reactions: Chibi777
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes