3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Something tells me she's going to try to screw the rules (And MC) by summoning 3 Dragon Maids in one turn.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
i tried to build a no-creature deck as well, but i was missing a few cards you've got there. gonna try them out.
my main deck looks like this:
View attachment 1501691
View attachment 1501692
things to improve: replacing the last "Holly" with another "Skilled", and getting another "Bludy Slash" in favour of a lightning or trap (your game calls it tiger, mine calls it traverse lol)
Very similar to my deck except I didn't get any Royals in packs.
I'm using Black, Holly, Zwake, Skilled, Bludy, 1x Sword, 1x Healing and some different spells.
Oh, I have one of those advanced Flame guys too to fill in a second advanced monster slot.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
From what I could make of the shitty mtl, the Dark Knight card we have is probably unique because it was given to the MC by his father. To the MC its like what Blaster Blade is to Aichi (Cardfight Vanguard) or Bolshack dragon is to Shobu (Duel Masters).Guess that explains why its so powerful.

As for tips: try to keep the ratio of your lvl 1 and lvl 2 units at 2:1. Then pick 1 lvl 3 unit as your trump card. Having like 10 spells along with that bookmaker creature is a really good strat for cycling through your cards since he gives you a magic card instantly as you summon him. Helps you get your good creatures much faster while having good cards in hand.

All in all, combat is pretty easy if you focus on winning. It only becomes challenging when you try to search for all the h-scenes mid fight but certainly not unbeatable. Very much looking forward to it

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
The gameplay is kind of fun. It's a bit like Yu-Gi-Oh where some cards are just flat out better than others so finding good cards at the shop can be a big help.

In case anybody struggles with deckbuilding games, here's a mostly starter decklist that should get you through the game. (It wins consistently on normal but needs some improvements to consistently win on hard)

9 default monsters
- 3 Paladins
- 3 Imperial Soldiers
- 3 Mages (the "pay 500 HP to add a spell to your hand" ones)
3 promoted monsters
- 1 Dark Knight (I think you get one for free and can't get more)
- I think you don't start with any other promoted monsters except the bandit lord which is terrible so until you pull some just sub in anything.
8 spells
- 3x Healing Vial
- 2x Growth Seed
- 3x Power Up

Replace those cards with better ones as you get them (imo the 9 default monsters are pretty much the best if you aren't using a theme deck) and you should be golden.

Some further advice if you are struggling

1) Going first is a huge advantage, and if you are having trouble with a fight save scumming to be first can make a huge difference (for what it is worth I don't think any fight here requires it)

2) Always keep a minion on the board. Attack with your main character to clear monsters whenever you can

3) The enemies don't have a lot of board clearing spells so if you keep summoning and clearing the enemy minions you should quickly reach a point where they can't do anything. Then you can focus on ending the game.
I actually did a "Gem-Knight" Build, opting for all the gem related mons and spells, also using the bookkeepers and the icing on the cake being that one mage that gets stronger for the # of spells you've cast. I end with 4000 attack and upward of 10000 hp sometimes XD

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone know what triggers the mid-duel grapples? Interested in knowing how not to avoid them.
It tells you, even through the mtl spaghetti, like in the Exam woman's E-rank duel. The archer gives "weak to handjobs", but if you already have that, it says she gets "additional attacks." The evolved golem always does the grapples, and can attack through ur minions

Reactions: scribus1000

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
Also, warning to everyone for the time being, the card "Poison Aura", which you receive from the third card pack(the icy one) will instantly crash your game. I lost half my progress with it lol

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Also, warning to everyone for the time being, the card "Poison Aura", which you receive from the third card pack(the icy one) will instantly crash your game. I lost half my progress with it lol
Thank you so much for posting this warning. I will be sure to steer clear of that card...

Come to think of it, a card that crashes the dueling system itself would have made a great cheat for a certain card game based anime...

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
It tells you, even through the mtl spaghetti, like in the Exam woman's E-rank duel. The archer gives "weak to handjobs", but if you already have that, it says she gets "additional attacks." The evolved golem always does the grapples, and can attack through ur minions
Thank you very much, I completely missed it in the mtl.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I like it... though I hope when the full version comes out... I hope all the sex scenes are animated. also, I do enjoy the game of cards. btw when is exactly is it going to be released??? any news?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like it... though I hope when the full version comes out... I hope all the sex scenes are animated. also, I do enjoy the game of cards. btw when is exactly is it going to be released??? any news?
I hope this game gets a VR sequel. Even if the graphics suck, I would love to enter a virtual world where we fight demons with trading cards while avoiding having your soul taken when LP hit zero.

I hope this can be made into a two player tcg. I am sure many players would love to play card games with their own special succubus <3

MTL: "I sprinkled my eyes"
My brain: View attachment 1514320
I clicked your link but it came up as random text.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Pretty good game, it's great they let you choose your difficulty so you can mess around with decks and still get money. It's also great you can spam surrender at the first boss rematch and just keep getting money.

A little tip is to save up 1k , save the game, buy 5 packs, if you dont like what you got, reload.
I've been spamming this discard deck. Using the health pot boy for discard/clutch healing

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Updated Deck recipe after limit testing. This is the deck I'm most comfortable with right now. I was even able to beat the golem girl while accepting the kiss offer!

EDIT: I removed one call monster (the second dude that discards to special summon wind)
and removed 1 absorbtion , absorbtion is good but none of the strong enemy decks really suffer from that card, could be better in the future.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Pretty good game, it's great they let you choose your difficulty so you can mess around with decks and still get money. It's also great you can spam surrender at the first boss rematch and just keep getting money.

A little tip is to save up 1k , save the game, buy 5 packs, if you dont like what you got, reload.
I've been spamming this discard deck. Using the health pot boy for discard/clutch healing
I see someone discovered the dark art of save scumming. Ngl, I was tempted to try this the first time I went to the shop... I still might give this a try as well.

Updated Deck recipe after limit testing. This is the deck I'm most comfortable with right now. I was even able to beat the golem girl while accepting the kiss offer!
Thank you for the netdeck.

Reactions: V KO D 693
Jun 7, 2017
Could anyone who completed the game and used Deepl as the Translator, Uload his log so we do not have to translate everything.

Would be awesome on the front page

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I hope there are more slime succubus stuff. That stuff was freaking great and instantly put the game on my list of games to keep track of.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi!
I am currently translating / editing this game.
Is anybody interested in helping me ? I am not a native english speaker, so even though I can somewhat understand the japanese, I can't convey the tone well.
Currently, I should have translated all the cards (player and opponents) as well as the main story (up till now)
Thank you so much for your work. May the heart of the cards guide you.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
One fishy deck I came up with, a testing byproduct. Its turnover is insane, so 30 cards :confused:
Fishing 123:
1- gut fish, throw guts into the sea
2- get fish, bigger fish
3- back to step 1 until satisfied
1638814362871.png
And one derived, broken combo:
"The Hunt" guarantees the 7★ ATK Archer, who deals a whooping 4400 damage to your opponent if she happens to be the same type as the monster she summoned - which is, very often. The 14 other cards are filler/fodder for Archer #2.
edit/fun fact: 2 "Hunt" will stack... So 8800+8800 damage with your 2 archers :devilish:
1638814387662.png

edit: ??? Am I the only one who missed "Archer" from Succubus Sniper had a struggle attack? (like Giganto) Cool!
Any others I might've missed when slaughtering my opponent too fast? (yup. Succubus Maid, for one.)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes