• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Stop~King! ~Start on That Girl, Do something Naughty and Have Sex With Her Anywhere! [v1.02] [Brewale Brewery]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Where save data?

I'm asking in case I will use the stuff you guys are planning to do.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Seeing a Creampie OP even if there isn't a pregnancy tag. It has other great tags but the pictures make the game seem shallow but fun. Lets try it.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
The game looking at this thread seems to be a total mess from all the feedback. I'll check it later to see if someone fixes the archive once everything is working properly.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The game looking at this thread seems to be a total mess from all the feedback. I'll check it later to see if someone fixes the archive once everything is working properly.
It's working, lol. And there were discussions about uncensor.

Greydome

Jul 9, 2017
So is it normal for her to turn around all the time or do you need to move in a specific way?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
that game use for MTL plugin. if don't needed MTL, use latest one.
and use .
if game version is 1.3.6(latest), it's good to use my plugin.
Tomorrow I'll tell you if it worked for me

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Games without pre-genereted translation isn't allowed, it must be translated even playing offline.
Didn't know about that rule on game posted... Still, ReiPatcher is a very troublesome tool for the end user, more than a missing translation. It breaks game files, risking to brick the game itself.

But the autotranslator.txt it generate it's compatible with BepInEx plugin, so you don't actually need to ship ReiPatcher with the game.

Reactions: leastdevotee

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
How good is this game? Getting the vibe of hypno appli aside from the free cam and MTL

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I see a lot of discussion about reipatcher, bepinex plugins, etc...
I downloaded the game from the main post, and it launches with bepinex, does that mean it's already pre-patched with MTL and uncensor plugins?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes