Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
1690099005659.png

Overview:
You play as either a female or male character stuck in the south in the summer time with your 'family', after your mom drops you off. Since you flunked your previous grade, your mom and aunt want you to study while you're there.
You have had a strong itch recently in your young life about one particular thing so this game focuses around that. You like to see it and throughout the course of this non-kinetic VN, you try to get your 'cousin' involved. Does she like it? Does she like you? Maybe that dick in your pants will convince her finally to 'let the river flow' or maybe it's your girlish charm that enables her to become much like you - having a 'yellow' fever.
In any case, enjoy the heat of the south from the 90s whether it's from the sun or you loins! That's right, this game is based in the late 90s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-05-16
Developer: Woodland Nomad - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.83_Beta
Language: English
Developer Thread: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known Issues:

WARNING: this is a WATERSPORTS/URINATION based game.

Patch must be used to run game. Download the base version of the game then apply patch.
PATCH

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Patch: - - -

Compressed

Win/Linux: - - -

aunt-bedroom-mc-mast29.png basement-mag-lmc-mast08.png aunt-finger07.png basement.png back-yard-day.png aunt-bedroom-leave-pee00.png lmc-intro-couch-mast009.png diningroom_morning.png

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Woodland Nomad Congrats on your first game release. Good luck!

I removed the link for the compressed version because it was broken. Please add a new one to the OP and report back so I can create more mirrors.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I'm looking forward to checking this out. I have one question and one suggestion.
1. [Question was answered].
2. It isn't too late to remove the sandbox tag and just make a visual novel that tells a story. Sandbox is garbage because it either means constant looking for content and/or seeing the same content over and over again as you grind. Please reconsider make this sand box because the concept seems amazing but I don't want to play it if it is annoying.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You play as either a female or male character stuck in the south in the summertime with your 'family' after your mom drops you off. Since you flunked your previous grade, your mom and aunt want you to study while you're there.
You have had a strong itch recently in your young life about one particular thing, so this game focuses on that.
You like to see it, and throughout this non-kinetic VN, you try to get your 'cousin' involved.
Does she like it? Does she like you? Maybe that dick in your pants will convince her finally to 'let the river flow,' or maybe it's your girlish charm that enables her to become much like you - having a 'yellow' fever.
In any case, enjoy the heat of the South from the 90s, whether it's from the sun or your loins!
That's right; this game is based in the late 90s.​
Late 90's? That's like last century, man. :ROFLMAO:
Cleaned up the overview.
Thanks for the share.

Compressed size: 7.40 GB :oops: That's a lot of urination, I tell ya! :sneaky:
Uncompressed size: 7.46 GB (Ratio: 1.01x)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I'm looking forward to checking this out. I have one question and one suggestion.
1. It says "Patch must be used to run game." But I don't see any patches listed.
2. It isn't too late to remove the sandbox tag and just make a visual novel that tells a story. Sandbox is garbage because it either means constant looking for content and/or seeing the same content over and over again as you grind. Please reconsider make this sand box because the concept seems amazing but I don't want to play it if it is annoying.
The patch is right below the download. I just checked it and it works.

It is kind of late....the original design of the game was a sandbox where you have to move around a little but I try to make it better with options and easy to follow stuff. I'm an antigrinder too but like the minigames, they're really only there to trigger events based on what you want to do, not collect items, cash, etc. and the kinkiness/affection points are easy to get. The Lightning Bug minigame is easy as well - no battle system here - just something simple you can use to manipulate outcomes. You may find in this minigame there is more to do than just collect bugs. Last night, thanks to TG Shadow Fox, I added an options menu to random events so when the game tells you that Sarah is in the bathroom and she's peeing, it will ask what you want to do, wetting, peeing, etc. There's small stuff like this but there is also mostly non-interactable stories progressions where there is not many options or deviations HOWEVER like the Dreamscape event in this version, they should be quite intense.

Supreme_Evil thank you! The link in the OP for the compressed version has been updated.

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Sandbox (n). I will never understand why dev´s ruin their chances leaving most of the avn lovers out.
The majority simply dislikes sandbox games.
I prefer sandboxes even some that are a little complex sometimes. Some of the best games I've played have been so that's why SN is like this. I don't make any of the sandbox stuff too annoying though. SN is not like most where there is some kind of grind to get to where you're going. Within a 8 game day span you should get to all the events in this game. I would prefer people have easy access to the renders and dialogue I've worked hard to make than be pissed off they had to wait such a long time to get there (and sometimes be disappointed with the content). SN I don't think is like this.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

chandrix

Mar 23, 2020
When i try to use a custom name , there's an error and Sarah has no name but when i use the default name 'Tom' there is no error and Sarah has her name back. any solution?

Reactions: Molox
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes