RPGM - Completed - Slum Guides [v1.0] [Rebellion Dark]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BlueElectricCar

This game is kind of slow. The art is OK, but the gameplay elements are not so fun to play with. The story is so-so. It's kind of average, really. I wouldn't play this game unless I don't have any other.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Xenoviastar

Tried every option with dialogue and fail each time. no guide, unplayable and boring. no animations, cannot do all the H scenes with all the characters. not consistent with the story. the mini games make it not engaging, pick 1 mini game and stick to it. not 10 and confuse everyone
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Darkrus

The game value has at least 3 star. I give 4 star since the game is potential and the banner is very eye candy for my opinion. If the game polish more, it could be at least 4 star.

Pros
    1. The H scene artwork is good, some are repeat but mostly are unique, some scene even include 2-3 scene of different position/situation.
    2. Battle system is interesting. (The counterplay system)
    3. The story is enjoyable and not garbage.
    4. There is a voiceover in main dialogue, and not just one voice actor but multiple voice actor.
    5. Content is not too short or too long. (At least 3 hours gameplay)
    6. Debating system is interesting.
    7. No grind needed.
    8. H scene easy to access.
    9. MC is not censored.
    10. The content is not lazy like expression of the character change each certain situation.
    11. The developer actually add useful element like auto skip already progressed part to save the repeated playthrough.
    12. Phoenix wright - Objection meme.

Cons
    1. No H Scene animation, but the objection scene has.
    2. No Pregnancy content.
    3. No Ntr content. (One H scene nearly ntr, but is not.)
    4. Inconsistent art because some heroine and h scene is done by different artist.
    5. Battle content could be better, like more interesting skill sets and battle leveling system(?). It is very rely on the equip upgrade, if low equip stat, the battle is grindy and very rely consumable. If optimal equip, the battle somehow less challenging.
    6. The anagram minigame is not fun playable since it is japanese wording minigame that not translation can save it, it still have solution txt file in game folder, but then what fun with it?
    7. MTL still an issue for debate game because the grammar or wording still confusing to play optimally.
    8. Some extra h scene is randomize but there is no proper way to refresh the situation unless you enter and off from building.
    9. The story is very skippable since is not important to read through (not include debate).
    10. Corruption is kind of non-sensible, but I guess because is hypnotisms.
    11. Some before-h scene artwork is not link to H-scene. (Naked before H scene, has torned clothes during H-scene, some even repeated except dialogue).
    12. Some H-scene is repeated, like example some scene reused but different scenario.

Controversial
    1. Some voice actor pretty amateur/not well voiceover.
    2. There is no replayability value, but the game clearly can be more refine like more better UI and story.
    3. How is the heroine so naive in this game??? (I understand is H game so that is the joke)
    4. I not sure why, the slum can just make a kingdom with how much plot armor they have. (Story is not good but little bit more like parody)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

uhmm its alright. you're a guide of the slums who's job is to lure girls into being prostitutes and fighters. theres not that much gameplay. combat is easy. theres a unique kind of dialogue system that gets pretty butchered by the shitty mtl so you'll prob just have to guess the answer for some dialogue checks.

the art is pretty solid but no animations sadly. the characters are voiced which is cool but it can be annoying and overlapping if you play with fast text speed