hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Because the randomness and frequency triggers/checks are applied to all content at its foundation, so if you want the scheduling rules modified and the randomness removed and/or to provide mechanics to override it, then it's pretty much all content triggers that need to undergo the modifications.
Why? The code is relatively nice, with clear triggers and start/end times separately for different events. Why would it require modification of ALL triggers? Same with random rolls.
As you note yourself, the code can be viewed in any text editor, so you could've done just that instead of making a rather disingenuous (or at best ignorant) statement/question about "not being sure" regarding the implementation difficulty. Don't tell others to do what you aren't apparently willing to do yourself.
I mean I'm not going to spend time rebalancing someone else's game in which I already read through all of the content that interested me. Just for you though I'm attaching a version where you can see any scene that you want by using the computer. Took me all of 15 minutes and 5 of those because Notepad++ and Twine were both struggling with the file size. FYI VS Code works just fine. Of course some scenes may glitch out due to some preconditions not being met, especially if you don't use the starting one, so save before using it and all that. Also it's based on the version I had already downloaded, so not the latest but one of the last ones. Oh and sorry about the archive, filesize was too large. It's just an html file of the game.

Hopefully now it's acceptable for me to criticize :)

Reactions: mojo211995

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why? The code is relatively nice, with clear triggers and start/end times separately for different events. Why would it require modification of ALL triggers? Same with random rolls.
Let's walk through it slowly:

* triggers determine the availability of content
* you want the content to be accessible with different rules than what's currently determined by the triggers

How do you imagine getting the former without modifying the latter? That the code is laid out nicely doesn't mean anything in this context, at best it makes the work less of a chore. But you need to modify all the relevant triggers simply because ones which you leave unmodified will continue to work as they did so far, and gate the associated content in the way you've explicitly declared you want changed.

Just for you though I'm attaching a version where you can see any scene that you want by using the computer. Took me all of 15 minutes and 5 of those because Notepad++ and Twine were both struggling with the file size. FYI VS Code works just fine. Of course some scenes may glitch out due to some preconditions not being met, especially if you don't use the starting one, so save before using it and all that.
Excellent. So it took you 15 minutes to produce a buggy piece of code which can supposedly get you what you want, i.e. view any scene in the game without having to put up with content schedules and randomness. We can then hopefully put the topic to rest, given you have what you wanted?

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Let's walk through it slowly:

* triggers determine the availability of content
* you want the content to be accessible with different rules than what's currently determined by the triggers

How do you imagine getting the former without modifying the latter? That the code is laid out nicely doesn't mean anything in this context, at best it makes the work less of a chore. But you need to modify all the relevant triggers simply because ones which you leave unmodified will continue to work as they did so far, and gate the associated content in the way you've explicitly declared you want changed.
What are "all the relevant triggers"? For example, going to see your buddy at the bar on Fridays is 1 trigger. One complaint that's voiced by several people is having to wait for Friday and doing all the work chores throughout the week while the content you want to see is gated behind that "see your buddy" event. So you could modify that trigger to trigger every day instead, as an example. Or multiple times per week, or whatever. What's the issue with this approach? I don't see the need to "redoing everything from the very foundation" . What exactly is your complaint here? You can walk through it fast, just be more specific.
at best it makes the work less of a chore.
Less of a chore than playing the game I hope :)
Excellent. So it took you 15 minutes to produce a buggy piece of code which can supposedly get you what you want, i.e. view any scene in the game without having to put up with content schedules and randomness. We can then hopefully put the topic to rest, given you have what you wanted?
It's actually much better because it's exactly as how if you would encounter the scene yourself. I.e. it should trigger all the relevant flags, unlock content if it was gatekept behind that scene, etc. We're just jumping into the scene as it exists in the real game. So if you wanted to get to the "drink with buddy" event right away, you could do that. What's buggy about it? Or what did you expect me to make in 15 minutes? At any rate, the topic was always at rest, I just keep getting angry responses for some reason :)

narutosasuke998

Nov 12, 2022
How to unlock Drone Infiltration? i have recused both Aiko and Antlers but i am not seeing any option to start this quest. i tried talking Antlers after the work but no option their as well. I have completed pawn mansion infiltration as well.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What are "all the relevant triggers"? For example, going to see your buddy at the bar on Fridays is 1 trigger. One complaint that's voiced by several people is having to wait for Friday and doing all the work chores throughout the week while the content you want to see is gated behind that "see your buddy" event. So you could modify that trigger to trigger every day instead, as an example. Or multiple times per week, or whatever. What's the issue with this approach? I don't see the need to "redoing everything from the very foundation" . What exactly is your complaint here? You can walk through it fast, just be more specific.
Yes, this is example of one trigger which determines access to a bit of content. So "all the relevant triggers" are, obviously, all the triggers in the code which determine access to the content. All of it. And the "complaint" here is that doing modifications to all these bits of code does take time and effort, regardless of claims it's "fast". Everything is fast and easy for people who won't be the ones doing it.

What's buggy about it?
Are you now just being contrarian simply for the sake of it? You have said it yourself:
Of course some scenes may glitch out due to some preconditions not being met, especially if you don't use the starting one, so save before using it and all that.
"What's buggy about it?", indeed.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, this is example of one trigger which determines access to a bit of content. So "all the relevant triggers" are, obviously, all the triggers in the code which determine access to the content. All of it. And the "complaint" here is that doing modifications to all these bits of code does take time and effort, regardless of claims it's "fast". Everything is fast and easy for people who won't be the ones doing it.
Ok, then you could change it so all of the "triggers on a particular day" triggers return "every day". That's a handful of changes in one function. Not sure who asked for it to be done to ALL of the triggered events, but you could do that faster and easier than changing specific events with purpose, especially if you're the one who wrote the game in the first place and understand the code already vs someone like me who has to spend time and effort to read through and understand it :)

"What's buggy about it?", indeed.
Yeah, what is? I didn't test every single one of the hundreds of events which were never meant to be accessed this way, especially the ones that are in the middle of a scene, so I cannot claim that there won't be issues as a result of that. The ones I tested worked fine. The code I did write works fine, and works just like any other "click to see scene" within Twine and the rest of the game. It doesn't interfere with the rest of the game and is relatively easy to access. You can modify your appearance or whatever before using it. I think it's quite usable. Again, could you answer specifically what you were looking for as a test of someone who does things as opposed to just telling others to? What's not to your liking?

It's actually really funny that when I encountered broken links and a soft lock by playing a game for a few hours I was told that "the developer is only a human" but now this is apparently me doing a terrible job :D

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
If the "forced bottom surgery" flag is active in the fetish settings then yes, there'll be an unavoidable event fairly early-ish where that happens. As ghxstb3yond notes a few comments above, some of the later story beats and events don't really account for the MC having a vagina, but that's a separate matter.
i see, so i either missed it or chose the option to decline it or im still at the earlier stages. which would be weird considering i got the fem level upto 20 and it took some time.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
You literally said the game can glitch out when using it. That's the basic of buggy. Please, drop the disingenuous dense act, it's simply pointless.
Scenes can glitch out during normal gameplay too. Am I supposed to debug every single scene and fix it for you to stop being obnoxiously dismissive?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i see, so i either missed it or chose the option to decline it or im still at the earlier stages. which would be weird considering i got the fem level upto 20 and it took some time.
I don't play that content myself but yeah, I should think so. Once the full body shop is unlocked, if the forced bottom surgery is disabled, the MC can also decide to switch genitals off their own bat, including an option to dual-wield:

1714841537583.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Scenes can glitch out during normal gameplay too. Am I supposed to debug every single scene and fix it for you to stop being obnoxiously dismissive?
Alternatively, you could simply stop taking offense at mere statement of a fact, and we could let this matter rest.

reyxter

May 8, 2017
Game seems actually more intended for Not getting bottom surgery. It's actually kinda annoying. Some scenes will still be anal when vaginal would make way more sense. Either way, as long as "forced bottom surgery" is disabled in fetish settings, you can keep your dick for however long you'd like.
That's actually a huge relief and makes me even more excited to continue. Honestly I already kinda already resigned myself to having the surgery done in the latter stages of the game just to push through and see all the content. This may actually be the most perfect text based game for femdom and sissification.

Now if only there was a game that has futadom/transdom as the main focus, rather than sissification/feminization. Sadly sissification is often intertwined with gay content.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
I don't play that content myself but yeah, I should think so. Once the full body shop is unlocked, if the forced bottom surgery is disabled, the MC can also decide to switch genitals off their own bat, including an option to dual-wield:

View attachment 3602580
ah yea thanks for putting up with my dumb questions, so i looked the walkthrough and it seems im like 1 stage behind the surgery unlock. Thanks for telling me tho and the dual-wield caught me off guard kek

Reactions: gregers

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I just have no desire to submit to this particular character.
Then move on to another project that does have a leading character that you do want to submit to, instead of complaining about a project that doesn't suit your specific requirements.

And regarding the "fast-track" related choices that are available during the SISSI interview (with the particular character in question) at start of the story. They are optional, and a recent(ish) addition to the prologue.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
And regarding the "fast-track" related choices that are available during the SISSI interview (with the particular character in question) at start of the story. They are optional, and a recent(ish) addition to the prologue.
I suspected as much. The issue is that there's no indication via a hint system or otherwise that they may break parts of the game.

Sloth458

Aug 17, 2017
Just had a quick dekko at the file and it looks like either doing a cardio kickboxing class with Stamina above 10 or working out with Bob in the morning with Strength above 7 and Stamina above 5 should unlock it.

The description in the wiki may be outdated.
that was it thank you

Reactions: gregers

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Okay well the Online link here fixes the sprites not updating, but it completely fucks my saves & now none of my outfits work? They still get worn, but the game seems to think I'm naked or "unproperly clothed" for anything & I can't do any job at all wearing any of my clothes. Can't go to work, can't do the maid jobs, can't even enter the club. Download link still has incorrect sprites also.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Okay well the Online link here fixes the sprites not updating, but it completely fucks my saves & now none of my outfits work? They still get worn, but the game seems to think I'm naked or "unproperly clothed" for anything & I can't do any job at all wearing any of my clothes. Can't go to work, can't do the maid jobs, can't even enter the club. Download link still has incorrect sprites also.
Looks like it was fixed a few hours ago in the last bugfix.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes