• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
I can't get any of the girls to activate plan whatever after getting caught, i have both the photo and the files, and they all have max love, obed and level 20

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Reactions: dankmeme09

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I'm having issues with the UI where some of the buttons are going off the screen in some menus. Specifically, Emma's Dirty Talk Menu because of the additional options about doing it outside and with other girls goes off the bottom of the screen and I can't even click the go back button because it's not there. Even using the arrow keys to cycle the buttons didn't work so I was essentially softlocked in that menu and had to hit the back button until before I ever went in there. Is there any way to fix this? I'm not using the mobile version, I'm on PC.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I'm having issues with the UI where some of the buttons are going off the screen in some menus. Specifically, Emma's Dirty Talk Menu because of the additional options about doing it outside and with other girls goes off the bottom of the screen and I can't even click the go back button because it's not there. Even using the arrow keys to cycle the buttons didn't work so I was essentially softlocked in that menu and had to hit the back button until before I ever went in there. Is there any way to fix this? I'm not using the mobile version, I'm on PC.
Have you activated the low resolution option? It's called LowRez Mode.

The Prime Mod asks at the start of a new game whether you want to activate these options. Or if you use Gwen's Game Plus ability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also activate or deactivate it later in your own room. Under Special Options/Prime Mod Options/Turn On-Off LowRez Mode

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Have you activated the low resolution option? It's called LowRez Mode.

The Prime Mod asks at the start of a new game whether you want to activate these options. Or if you use Gwen's Game Plus ability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also activate or deactivate it later in your own room. Under Special Options/Prime Mod Options/Turn On-Off LowRez Mode
Ah I think I skimmed over the computers part and thought this was only for phones. Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes