Reply please

Capon3437

May 17, 2024
In the stories told in erotic games and manga, there are hidden messages, hidden information, technological information messages, secret encrypted information, methods, recipes, etc. such as magical, magical and supernatural events. Does anyone know if there are hidden secrets and messages in the games and manga? Has anyone noticed such interesting things?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In the stories told in erotic games and manga, there are hidden messages, hidden information, technological information messages, secret encrypted information, methods, recipes, etc. such as magical, magical and supernatural events. Does anyone know if there are hidden secrets and messages in the games and manga? Has anyone noticed such interesting things?
Why did you starts by answering your question, then asking it ?

But anyway there's no secret agenda in adult games, the only secret agenda is the NTR gay furry futa agenda pursued by the moderators. It's a strongly hidden agenda, but if you looks long enough to the update list, it will become as obvious as Earth flatness :illuminati:

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
The hidden messages aren't in erotic games, they're in the censorship of erotic games. Adrenochrome is real.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The hidden messages aren't in erotic games, they're in the censorship of erotic games. Adrenochrome is real.
Of course Adrenochrome is real. In the early 1950's, it was even presented as (not the original paper, but one that study it and point its flaw). And it was as stupidly ridiculous as it's nowadays claimed rejuvenation properties.
Be noted that this initial claim regarding schizophrenia was doubled by an, as absurd, claimed cure for schizophrenia. This lead to Adrenochrome, as well as the initial claim, to be actively studied since now more than 70 years ; studies that led to the publication of around a hundred scientific papers, if not more.

And it's precisely because Adrenochrome is real, that QIdiots are nothing more than brainless idiots totally unable to express a proper thought by themselves. A simple search about the molecule would tell them that it's absolutely not what other brainless idiots claim it is, and that it naturally form in everyone's organism, since it's just adrenaline oxidation.
At most, conspiracy theorists should see it as... Yeah, no, they are so stupid that they would believe it, and I don't want to be the father of yet another conspiracy theory.