Group: Mekujira
Language: Japanese
Release date: 27/09/2023
Author :
DL site:
File size: 2.11GB

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone know how to proceed with the darts scene ? I can’t pass it and it’s annoying lol

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Pass it all its fun and easy I also use a tool for translate if someone need any advices let me know

Rain416

Jul 28, 2017
could you make a simple guide please? Dividing my attention between both heads just leads to confused internal screaming

hexgeon

Sep 6, 2018
could you make a simple guide please? Dividing my attention between both heads just leads to confused internal screaming
1.Make her go to toilet
2. When she is in the toilet, turn off the air conditioner and hide remote on conditioner.
3. And while she is still in the toilet, click on vase, near piggy bank.
4.Then click on VR headset.
5.Click on darts, and while darts you need to make her drunk enough to lose(If you are low on money while she is in the toilet click on piggy bank to get some money, also click on condom wrap behind her)
I don't know what to do next, but I think my small guide should be useful anyway. But i could have missed something, lol.

Rain416

Jul 28, 2017
1.Make her go to toilet
2. When she is in the toilet, turn off the air conditioner and hide remote on conditioner.
3. And while she is still in the toilet, click on vase, near piggy bank.
4.Then click on VR headset.
5.Click on darts, and while darts you need to make her drunk enough to lose(If you are low on money while she is in the toilet click on piggy bank to get some money, also click on condom wrap behind her)
I don't know what to do next, but I think my small guide should be useful anyway. But i could have missed something, lol.
Thanks very much, gonna try it out