ments

Jan 19, 2018
It seems that I have found problem why error occurs, I'm assuming that Hanabi Games did multiple translations including Chinese and messed up in replacing files - since nobody are sending me save file, i can't test it, but unpacking and placing this file (attachment) in \www\img\parallaxes should fix the issue sun 2.jpg sun 1.jpg problem.jpg

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What annoys me again is that it's not the full game.
Because the depravity at 100 in the Japanese version changes your person, you feel complete.
And again only 90% of it was translated, some of it is still Japanese.
As I said, I bought it and used the patch.
That's the reason why I don't want to buy any more games from these translators.
You only get broken translations and the bonus content feels complete

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020

ments

Jan 19, 2018
What annoys me again is that it's not the full game.
Because the depravity at 100 in the Japanese version changes your person, you feel complete.
And again only 90% of it was translated, some of it is still Japanese.
As I said, I bought it and used the patch.
That's the reason why I don't want to buy any more games from these translators.
You only get broken translations and the bonus content feels complete
You are not special, and nobody is going to hold your hand, same rules applies to everyone of us, if you don't want to support game devs because they live in Japan and most of them don't even interact with west therefore have no real reason to speak other languages, that's on you, but don't come here to complain that your pirated free product has only 90% complete translation when you yourself barely speak english, at least some of Japanese devs goes out of their way and try implementing English in their games, while meantime you are bitching that your free stuff has poor quality localization. People were pointing out that your English suck, and I standed for you, because I respect people who are learning other languages, no matter how they sound, it's still an effort, yet apparently I was wrong on your account.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
You are not special, and nobody is going to hold your hand, same rules applies to everyone of us, if you don't want to support game devs because they live in Japan and most of them don't even interact with west therefore have no real reason to speak other languages, that's on you, but don't come here to complain that your pirated free product has only 90% complete translation when you yourself barely speak english, at least some of Japanese devs goes out of their way and try implementing English in their games, while meantime you are bitching that your free stuff has poor quality localization. People were pointing out that your English suck, and I standed for you, because I respect people who are learning other languages, no matter how they sound, it's still an effort, yet apparently I was wrong on your account.
He bought the game. I see it on the official steam game forum. same username. I think he is very upset that this game didn't do it properly even on steam.

Screenshot_583.png

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
He bought the game. I see it on the official steam game forum. same username. I think he is very upset that this game didn't do it properly even on steam.

View attachment 3638713
Funny, I've already bought your game three times and they're still defective despite patches because they never improve their patches. Errors remain XD

said that I only bought it to keep my steam acc. Someone showed that it connects to your Steam if you use this version. A Mac user showed it. It's sad that people don't read what others write.

Thanks he give ol this game + give fixed
Supreme_Evil

But I can only advise against buying it because I don't see any improvement XD. Unfortunately, all of the games that translated this are defective.

ments

Jan 19, 2018

View attachment 3638713
Yeahy my bad, for assuming that he is another fix my free stuff person, but still it doesn't change that he is not sharpest tool in shed, and he is bitching about quality in wrong place, to wrong crowd

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
For the constant twisting of my words.
The maker of the game is innocent.
The person who sells us such a bad translation + defective version is not the guilty party.
Who made the game. I played through the JP version. He fixed all the bugs. + Everything is in there.

you would just have to use part of the decensor and use it in the Japanese version XD
Then you wouldn't have the full game^^

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
heh. he did post the issue on steam as well. So he most likely letting ppl know even the official version has issues. Or rather its not well done. Hopefully someone can find a way to fix stuff in the game. :) Japanese games are usually unique in their bugs they have.

For the constant twisting of my words.
The maker of the game is innocent.
The person who sells us such a bad translation + defective version is not the guilty party.
Who made the game. I played through the JP version. He fixed all the bugs. + Everything is in there.

you would just have to use part of the decensor and use it in the Japanese version XD
Then you wouldn't have the full game^^
Oh so the japanese version doesn't have these type of bugs? huh. so maybe in ppl who translated the game may have caused them. Which I've seen happen before in other games.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
heh. he did post the issue on steam as well. So he most likely letting ppl know even the official version has issues. Or rather its not well done. Hopefully someone can find a way to fix stuff in the game. :) Japanese games are usually unique in their bugs they have.

Oh so the japanese version doesn't have these type of bugs? huh. so maybe in ppl who translated the game may have caused them. Which I've seen happen before in other games.

well, if you've ever talked to the translators, like at Kagura games, you know that they translate the 1.00 version and not the last version, unfortunately. Only rarely is a newer version used for translation. The translator has to fix the bugs himself.
And what you say also means that some errors still occur when translating .
But if you sell it you shouldn't worry about fixing the majority of it.
Particularly serious mistakes. I haven't seen any improvement when translating these games
. Everything was reported to the DC but nothing happened. It's a shame that people like that exist.
I hope that like Kagura games, the matter is still taken seriously.
Even if not everything goes smoothly, especially some of the decensor XD

I won't say anything more on the topic now, just thank you to Supreme_Evil for sharing it with us

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ShaunV2

ments

Jan 19, 2018
I completely removed Steam dependency from game, so antivirus also shouldn't react to it anymore. Everything seemed fine while I was doing short playtest using cheat engine, but I can't guarantee that I didn't messed something up. Anyways, you are welcome

Key:etrTshEecnGjAv1hxaaEHjtbiMLFWrdB1MjWz8qXoJM

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
It seems that I have found problem why error occurs, I'm assuming that Hanabi Games did multiple translations including Chinese and messed up in replacing files - since nobody are sending me save file, i can't test it, but unpacking and placing this file (attachment) in \www\img\parallaxes should fix the issue View attachment 3638555 View attachment 3638554 View attachment 3638553
Unfortunately, this did not fix the issue for me; still receiving the missing Sun Effect 2 error. I do have a save where you can test the error, though. Sorry for including all of my saves, was a bit too lazy to clean up; the relevant save is Save 3. Walk to the right, and a cutscene will trigger, whereupon the game will stop due to the error.
Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. Super huge thanks to f4s1k1n for pointing out my mistake and providing an easy fix as well. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes