MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a very small compilation of mods, as well changed the default textbox...which changes how your game looks and plays. This is what I included with this mod file...
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shading version (it compliments the dialog text, without affecting the frame background images).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (this mod will display content behind each story choice...right on your screen. Note...UCD is not a walk through mod, but it works very close to one.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, (which can be used to edit or display your story choices, game points, money, or display requirement check info. Note: Using ALT m will bring up the tool's search function.)

Installation: Extract and merge this game folder with your titles game folder (accept the overwrite request when prompted)

Enjoy.

These images below are displaying the changed default textbox, as well using a 2 pixel wide choice in the game settings.
screenshot0003.png

These two image's below are displaying the Universal Descriptor mod in action with the choices. As well in the top left hand corner is the URM tool (click on the choice detected to open the choice box).
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0007.png

Regards.

Reactions: linkinn

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
BuuPlays, Idk if it's been reported or not, but the speaker here should be Taron, unless.....:eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! That's definitely not Lux saying that about Taron... Hopefully! I'll fix it for the next update.

BuuPlays

The little changes on the Selena decision are great (im not sure if it got changed again with this update but anyway) but just for your information on the evil path are some pics missing.

View attachment 3645140
Thank you Krytax, I've located the 3 missing images, I had just tossed them into the backup folder and not the game folder... They'll be included in the next update

Last edited:
Reactions: Krytax123

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Is a rework happening or something? The first 10-20 renders has the MC looking a bit different from the rest of the game so far, and I believe I've gotten past the point where the intro happens so it's not like they just grow some scruff and shave their head a bit by then.

Screenshot (793).png Screenshot (794).png

Reactions: Estius

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Is a rework happening or something? The first 10-20 renders has the MC looking a bit different from the rest of the game so far, and I believe I've gotten past the point where the intro happens so it's not like they just grow some scruff and shave their head a bit by then.

View attachment 3646777 View attachment 3646780
This has been the case for over a year, I changed the skin texture, eyes and hairstyle from the very first initial 10-20 renders as you said, and I do plan to go back to those and update that scene, even with an intro animation as well. I just haven't gotten around to it as of yet.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Dont know if a dialogue glitch or not but the scene with Meredith in the last update when she gives the MC a BJ, she looks at his cock like she had never seen it before or even acknowledged about them hooking up previously if you did. It was almost like the previous choice to have sex with her didn't happen.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
tbh I'm only playing slyph on the harem path I never really saw her as anything more than friend zone material personally

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
The game is not even starting for me any one have any ideas....? as soon as i open the exe. the loading screen poops up along with it this error message...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\A\CS\Nephilim-0.4.2-pc/game/chapters/chapter4/script/ch4sc9.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xda in position 0: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 769, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "renpy/script.py", line 594, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "renpy/parser.py", line 2953, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "renpy/parser.py", line 238, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8", "python_strict")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xda in position 0: invalid continuation byte

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sun May 19 12:33:49 2024

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
No offense buut...does Taron has a Gay-ish face or not...:unsure::ROFLMAO: (Needs to remove the beard and that's golden) screenshot0001.png And Now lux is top 3 girl in the AVN for me:love:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
v0.4.3 Update Schedule! (June 2024)

1716129827219.png

Summer is setting in and that means it's time to unwind and have a little fun!
Now is there anything that says summer quite like skinny dipping with Eliza?

1716129847782.png

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Now I managed to play this through. Much longer than I expected. At first I didn't have much expectations and I took break from the game, but once I got bit farther, story kept me glued to my chair. Sea trip and drama going with it was perhaps my favourite part. Getting princess into story raised stakes quite a bit, I liked that.

Plenty of hot girls there. There were only couple that I didn't like (like alchemy store woman). So, good job with the graphics.

I saw couple small errors.

Reactions: BuuPlays

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
So far I've found one image that doesn't load (the typical red letters error when the game can't find a render) at the moment when the angel leaves very early on.
Good game though (y).

Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Now I managed to play this through. Much longer than I expected. At first I didn't have much expectations and I took break from the game, but once I got bit farther, story kept me glued to my chair. Sea trip and drama going with it was perhaps my favourite part. Getting princess into story raised stakes quite a bit, I liked that.

Plenty of hot girls there. There were only couple that I didn't like (like alchemy store woman). So, good job with the graphics.

I saw couple small errors.
Thank you for the feedback, the Lux render has been changed to taron speaking as it should, it's included in the next update in June.

I'm not sure which typo you referring to with Borri? He uses stuff like 'ye or yer' instead of you and 'yerself' instead of yourself for examples, basically just my way of showing nuances in speech between races and characters.

So far I've found one image that doesn't load (the typical red letters error when the game can't find a render) at the moment when the angel leaves very early on.
Good game though (y).
Thank you for pointing it out, I'll try to have a look at it and see if I can find the missing render. (y)

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes