3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I am literally stuck at the whole beginning after the dialogues, it's asking me to click on the gobliness but it doesn't do anything, i'm legit stuck and can't interact with anything.
Huh.
View attachment 3644367
did have your problem just close it relauch must be a bug you can skip the text all the way the way to input your name do so then skip text all the way to that point then it should work. Also it should be noted that when you run it full screen and it saves your progress and you go to play again it will lag fest until the title pops up.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
for the people who have problems with the methods described in the post
i.e setting your system to japanese or local emulator there is a third thing you can do because this is not the first game that has this issue if you use winrar you can go into name encoding and activate japanese shift that can work too
not sure if it works in this case but its worth a shot

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Well, it's not great.
The game works fine (that is, after changing time regional format), no challenge at all (except patience), you just fill her with food, fill her with your other food, get points, shop items, and that's it.
Scenes are okay, but alas, to get point you need to fill her with your "special coins" wich are limited by day.
Sexy time are as follow, first time you fill her, you get a scene (with text and voice line, chinese or japanese to your liking), then each time you do the same scene (Like H her when she get on her bed), you get one of those annoying filling bar that takes forever to fill (Like game of desire flash games), with no interaction whatsoever.. So even with not much content, it still feel like an endless grind of scene you already saw just one minute before.. At least you can just fill one bar and then use special coins as many as you have, you don't have to fill one bar for each coin.
You can choose to tell her to go interact with each object you place, only a bunch of interaction she only do when she feel like it (she sleep at her own pace, eat twice a day, etc.).
Food cost money and feel her food need, aside from that not much.
After a while you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No mini games, it's just a glorified gallery, at least it looks and play ok i guess.

Ayakali

Aug 3, 2020
I've tried it as swedish local, japanese emulator and also change local settings to japanese in control panel but nothing works for me, black screen everytime after pressing Start Game from the menu :/

Reactions: Lans90

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
For those who have the black screen, go to the Control panel>Language and format's>region standards and the just change the format's to Japanese not the locale like, but date like

irvin12345

Jun 10, 2018
black screen, jap locale not fixes it.
but as usual with chinese games helped change date format to japan

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes