3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
moralistic idiots
I don't think the fantasy you described was rejected for being unethical. It appears to me that not so "many boys" will recognize themselves in your claim. The same goes for the other one about that "dream of every boy in age of puberty".

Because I know I don't, I never discussed it with anyone, nor have I seen or heard anyone ever sharing such thoughts.

So claiming these fantasies as being common for - and therefore applicable to - the majority of the forum members, such as myself, seems a bit bold (to me ... as well).

Last edited:

Marco2018

May 22, 2020
I don't think the fantasy you described is being rejected for being unethical. It appears to me that not so "many boys" will recognize themselves in your claim. The same goes for the other one about that "dream of every boy in age of puberty".

Because I know I don't, I never discussed it with anyone, nor have I seen or heard anyone ever sharing such thoughts.

So claiming these fantasies as being common for - and therefore applicable to - the majority of the forum members, such as myself, seems a bit bold (to me ... as well).
I didn't say that this is your fantasy nor that this is the fantasy of all the forum members

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
I never use a biological mother. It can be a mature neighbor, mom's friend, stepmother, teacher.
C'mon man, that's kind of stupid. I mean, incest fantasy is about - fantasy, for example i always imagine some completely different woman as my mom, not my real mother, obviously... To have everything else, (teachers, neighbours and so on) it's just watered-down "mother figure" fantasy. So, again, there's no need for guilt or something, it's a fantasy about social rules, forbidden sex and so on, Then , if someone thinks or fantasize about their real moms, well, good for them, what can i say. But i personally hate stories about aunts, teachers, stepmoms and so on. Real moms, real sons - at least in fantasy.

Reactions: Fauxcest and WTrask
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes