• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
moralistic idiots
I don't think the fantasy you described is being rejected for being unethical. It appears to me that not so "many boys" will recognize themselves in your claim. The same goes for the other one about that "dream of every boy in age of puberty".

Because I know I don't, I never discussed it with anyone, nor have I seen or heard anyone ever sharing such thoughts.

So claiming these fantasies as being common for - and therefore applicable to - the majority of the forum members, such as myself, seems a bit bold (to me ... as well).

Last edited:

Marco2018

May 22, 2020
I don't think the fantasy you described is being rejected for being unethical. It appears to me that not so "many boys" will recognize themselves in your claim. The same goes for the other one about that "dream of every boy in age of puberty".

Because I know I don't, I never discussed it with anyone, nor have I seen or heard anyone ever sharing such thoughts.

So claiming these fantasies as being common for - and therefore applicable to - the majority of the forum members, such as myself, seems a bit bold (to me ... as well).
I didn't say that this is your fantasy nor that this is the fantasy of all the forum members

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes