MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Perhaps add something to the stats screen to show the player that progress is being made :WeSmart:

Talk to Hana about Rina and she will suggest giving her sweets. Give Rina sweets and interact with her and in a few days you'll get a nice surprise at night.
They have already told me about it on another occasion, I have to look at how to make the hearts fill up little by little as the stats go up, but I am not sure that this will be in the next update. However, it is something I definetly want to add.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The story seems good and the models too, everything was fine and interesting until the scene at night with the girl....yeah..i can ignore the unnecessary game overs (that take away the player's freedom) but not the mc's personality a sub that allows himself to be handled by a girl in his own house...I'm going to give it time and see if in the future the story changes if the mc rejects it,if not Well then this is not for me haha (surely there will be some dark background story of why she is like that and seeing the beginning, it surely has to do with the abusive father, perhaps he raped her and that's why they escaped)

Dev if you can put planned tags in genre and maybe some info in dev note it would be appreciated.

Good Luck.
Thank you :)
There is indeed a reason why Rina acts this way and I plan to explain it in her personal story. Although my plan is that it won't be necessary to follow her personal history to complete the game.
Also, I've put some planned future tags on genre, but I don't rule out adding more.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So if, for example, I don't want to have anything to do with her, that doesn't affect the main story? that is, the mc can be with Hana (her mother) but not have any relationship with Rina then?

And regarding the planned tags I see that you added 2 of my favorites :KEK: (harem + wincest) a doubt that has to do with the above and at the same time with those tags, being harem are there going to be characters that are mandatory?(sometimes some devs to cut the work put characters that are mandatory in the story so they don't have to do multiple paths) and the wincest is due to the relationship between Hana + Rina or someone related to the Mc?

Thank You.
The idea is that it is only necessary to raise trust and maybe some affection to advance in the main story.

With affection and lust, it will be possible to access more specific scenes of characters, as well as their endings. But they can be rejected. If for example, the mc brings a new girl to the house for a visit and Rina has been rejected the first night, nothing will happen to him, but if he has decided to advance her route, she will act in another way.

Also, the harem route will be optional, but again, the idea is that to advance the story you have to build trust and maybe some affection with other characters to activate certain scenes.

As for the wincest, it will be exclusive to Hana and Rina.

Of course, that's my plan, it remains to be seen if I can do something that makes sense and also doesn't blow up the game haha.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
I loved Demon lord and Nightmares games, not so much for furry but the characters look great and i'm curious how their story is gonna go. Also the planned tags really raised my interest ;). Looking forward to upcoming updates!(y)

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So if, for example, I don't want to have anything to do with her, that doesn't affect the main story? that is, the mc can be with Hana (her mother) but not have any relationship with Rina then?
I don't guess that's completely possible.
Rina is Hanas daughter and they are extremely close, partially due to their history and abuse. They always have a relationship with each other.
If you bang Hana to the moon and back you can expect that Rina will have coments about that.

If it were a different dev I'd even say lock up the kitchen and expect a tsundere moment or two.

Oct 11, 2018
Yay more non-human girls. I simply loved Nightmare before Halloween the girls are SOOOO beautiful. I look forward to seeing how this goes. I'm glad to hear/read that there will be a harem ending this time. I mean how am I suppose to pick just one with some many beautiful girls wanting to spend there life with me. Yes I know I'm a greedy Perv. I blame it on being a almost lvl 40 virgin has made me needy and greedy ;P

Reactions: Raitei410

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is not furry (luckily). This is humans with animal ears and tails. That is not furry.
Anyway. Just another Koikatu screenshot game (R).

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
They have already told me about it on another occasion, I have to look at how to make the hearts fill up little by little as the stats go up, but I am not sure that this will be in the next update. However, it is something I definetly want to add.
As a cheap fix just show the numbers until next heart filled.
2022-03-19_18-23-02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The text color (dark grey with black borders) REALLY sucks. Please make it just black or some other dark color.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are 2 in this release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note it doesn't look like Hana's scene has a gallery image.
Shitty-sucks that you cannot get that scene without being a perv. I chose no cause I'm just a kind person LOL
Also, I now gave Rina candy twice and it is probably two weeks ago. I am still waiting for her ambush.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The text color (dark grey with black borders) REALLY sucks. Please make it just black or some other dark color.
You can change the color of the text and the background in the preferences menu (I think it is the first game that I see that has so many options for that)

Reactions: clowns234
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes