Looking for uploader reccomendations

tbu4

Mar 15, 2024
Looking for uploaders publishing no commentary playthroughs of Hypno/MC games with ENG translations/autotranslator.

Didn't put this in game reccomendations because technically I'm not looking for the games, I'm looking for gameplay footage

Context:
Up until recently I've been following this uploader named WeinderVN / ErogeDimension on the web because they uploaded no commentary playthroughs of scenes of Hgames with an ENG autotranslator running. Had a sizable collection of games they played through on their website, and download links for their playthroughs, but the website got taken down, xvideos and other sites like that nuked their account.
To be honest they only recorded and uploaded the Hscenes mostly but ig its understandable with the file size limitations of uploading/downloading an entire game playthrough.

Content leaned more towards JP Hypno/Mind control games/VNs which I was interested in. Idk if the uploader will come back they seemed pretty inactive and generally stuff like this usually doesn't come back after taking a hit in my experience.

Wanted to know if there are any similar websites or uploaders who do similar things, whether it be on f95 or elsewhere.
--
Some of the games they had recorded playthroughs of:

-Saiminjutsu 2,3,4, and RE
-MC Saimin Kenkyuu
-Saiminbo
-Saimin Yuugi
-Saimin Enbu