• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hmm now that I think about it, did Chika steal Ami's place in the maid café? Will Ami be able to work there again since she's been absent for a good while, probably without prior notice.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Speaking of Ami and ‘burning bridges’ from earlier posts I’ve read, after that display in the classroom where she threatened everyone and her attitude towards Ayane and Maya while Akira was bedridden, how might her friendships be affected from now on? Especially now that Ami now has begun to make a ‘fresh start’ along with Akira as Father and Daughter in the latest update.

Will Ami continue to hang out with the Ayane and Maya? Or might she branch out and find a new clique to get to know? I don’t necessarily think Ayane would give up on Ami, but things haven’t been easy lately either. We also had a recent scene with New Maya and Ami, and they seemed to be on decent enough terms, but even so… the mind wanders.

I think if Ami is gonna have any new friends at all, Noriko or Futaba might be good choices. Noriko because she’s already empathetic and nice to everyone else, and plus she’s Niki’s sister, whom Ami has begun growing a recent attachment to already. It would certainly make things awkward with Maya, though, for obvious reasons. Noriko would be a friend making machine, though, since she’s already growing more friendly with Yumi lol.

And Futaba, well, because they were already on good terms previously in the Manga Club, plus her falling out with Nodoka had no doubt left some kind of best friend void. It has potential.

I dunno, though. Just spitballing. It’s very possible her friend group may not change at all.
Futaba fell out with Nodoka because she's terrified that her relationship with Akira might get revealed and she'll get torn to shreds. I doubt she'll hang out with someone who promised to do that literally.

Noriko was genuinely freaked out by how crazy Ami seemed to get, but she's also endlessly forgiving so it could work out.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Speaking of Ami and ‘burning bridges’ from earlier posts I’ve read, after that display in the classroom where she threatened everyone and her attitude towards Ayane and Maya while Akira was bedridden, how might her friendships be affected from now on? Especially now that Ami now has begun to make a ‘fresh start’ along with Akira as Father and Daughter in the latest update.

Will Ami continue to hang out with the Ayane and Maya? Or might she branch out and find a new clique to get to know? I don’t necessarily think Ayane would give up on Ami, but things haven’t been easy lately either. We also had a recent scene with New Maya and Ami, and they seemed to be on decent enough terms, but even so… the mind wanders.

I think if Ami is gonna have any new friends at all, Noriko or Futaba might be good choices. Noriko because she’s already empathetic and nice to everyone else, and plus she’s Niki’s sister, whom Ami has begun growing a recent attachment to already. It would certainly make things awkward with Maya, though, for obvious reasons. Noriko would be a friend making machine, though, since she’s already growing more friendly with Yumi lol.

And Futaba, well, because they were already on good terms previously in the Manga Club, plus her falling out with Nodoka had no doubt left some kind of best friend void. It has potential.

I dunno, though. Just spitballing. It’s very possible her friend group may not change at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Noriko was genuinely freaked out by how crazy Ami seemed to get, but she's also endlessly forgiving so it could work out.
Given that Maya pretty much attacked her in front of everyone, and everyone was like "another regular day", and Noriko seems to want Maya as an ally more or less even then... I think Ami would be even more of a wish for alliance. The thing is, there is no Akira without Ami, and all these girls will eventually relent to that reality anyway.

Different from his relationship with Maya, which is a "everyone loses if up against Maya" (even Sekai seems to hold a grudge against her), Noriko has no real reason to not seek Ami (other than Ami being super aggressive during that one scene when she was hiding, but I don't even know if Ami knew it was Noriko there).

Last edited:
Reactions: DeSkel15

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
This update was been my favorite in a while, probably because it was filled with what I like most about this VN, it's humanity. All of the one-on-one conversations with the women were great and if there is a way this story could ever end happily it definitely started here with the words and thoughts they shared with Akira.

Aug 20, 2021
Noriko has no real reason to not seek Ami (other than Ami being super aggressive during that one scene when she was hiding, but I don't even know if Ami knew it was Noriko there).
I believe Ami suspected it was Maya hiding in the closet during that event. She’d already been growing suspicious of her for quite awhile up to that point, and I think Ami just wanted to cuck her tbh.

Hell, Ami does this again anyway in 0.35 before the reset, when she drags Akira off during karaoke and has sex with him right in front of Maya. Ami even sees her watching from the window. Maya = cucked x2 (in Ami’s mind)

But yeah. Kinda curious to see the followup to that, myself. I don’t think Ami or Noriko have touched on that night much since, have they?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I believe Ami suspected it was Maya hiding in the closet during that event. She’d already been growing suspicious of her for quite awhile up to that point, and I think Ami just wanted to cuck her tbh.

Hell, Ami does this again anyway in 0.35 before the reset, when she drags Akira off during karaoke and has sex with him right in front of Maya. Ami even sees her watching from the window. Maya = cucked x2 (in Ami’s mind)

But yeah. Kinda curious to see the followup to that, myself. I don’t think Ami or Noriko have touched on that night much since, have they?
I think Ami doesn't really care about it tbh, so much stuff happened after that for her that holds much greater importance. Even the cuckholding during karaoke could be argued to have backfired terribly, since Akira thought she was Maya, and she had to go with it... and that must have broken a lot of things as well cause, again, is a reminder that Maya trumps all including her (when it comes to romantic relationships).

As for Noriko, man, she has a lot to unpack and is starting to break I feel like. During that colors scene on christmas her forced smile started to waver a lot. Cause she's a better match for Akira in terms of actually knowing who he is, but her sister wins anyway. She's a better match in terms of acceptance of who he is and even willing to organize his harem, but Maya wins anyway.

She managed to touch his beart with the actual Noriko, she's the one that restored his memories, but nothing seems to be enough. I feel for her, but it's one of those character that seem to be fighting a losing battle and I have no idea what's going to happen.

I mean Chika is fighting a losing battle too, but at least she's getting laid :ROFLMAO:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I'm going to share some thoughts, reinitiated by last update and what was posted the last days.
Mostly triggered by whoever posted the book (the page that reads like an experiment protocol) and the idea of the city being kind of a "Truman Show"

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I have a question regarding the anti-cheats employed by Selebus.

I want to start a replay and to eliminate the grind, and guarantee every special variation, I'd edit every Affection and Lust stat (that you can influence yourself from repeatable events) to 100 from the start. How likely is it that doing that will invoke some save corruption at certain points? Or is it completely safe?

Aug 20, 2021
As for Noriko, man, she has a lot to unpack and is starting to break I feel like. During that colors scene on christmas her forced smile started to waver a lot. Cause she's a better match for Akira in terms of actually knowing who he is, but her sister wins anyway. She's a better match in terms of acceptance of who he is and even willing to organize his harem, but Maya wins anyway.

She managed to touch his heart with the actual Noriko, she's the one that restored his memories, but nothing seems to be enough. I feel for her, but it's one of those character that seem to be fighting a losing battle and I have no idea what's going to happen.
Mannn ikr… I always feel so bad for Noriko because she’s one of my favorite characters and she has yet to be given proper justice. As you said, it’s never enough, and she always comes up short in some way, whether it’s to Maya, Niki or Ami. She may have just as bad luck when it comes to this stuff as Molly does tbh. But even that isn’t true anymore, since Molly literally got her first (consensual) h scene with Akira in the latest update.

We do have 2 upcoming Noriko events in 0.41, though, so I mean… who knows? Maybe we’ll begin to see some kind of a positive shift in the right direction in Akira and Noriko’s relationship by then? Fingers crossed.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I have a question regarding the anti-cheats employed by Selebus.

I want to start a replay and to eliminate the grind, and guarantee every special variation, I'd edit every Affection and Lust stat (that you can influence yourself from repeatable events) to 100 from the start. How likely is it that doing that will invoke some save corruption at certain points? Or is it completely safe?
As far as i know you're rather safe from explicit "fork you for cheating" counter measurements by Sel regarding those "integer" variables.
But i think i read people stating, that by going overboard with the values you might accidentally skip events that need lower values.
I have no experience with editing those, so maybe someone else has more details.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

What about Nodoka as a friend for Ami? She's already taken a huge interest in her and her family, this might be a great opportunity for Nodoka to do more digging, or trying to break more of the world

Aug 20, 2021
What about Nodoka as a friend for Ami? She's already taken a huge interest in her and her family, this might be a great opportunity for Nodoka to do more digging, or trying to break more of the world
Ooooh, I like that idea a lot now that you mention it, actually. The falling out between Nodoka and Futaba works both ways after all, and if it allowed Nodoka to learn more about Ami’s mother and the world at large in the process, I could totally see it.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
it this normal or i missed something, somehow? cuz i know there at least 4 character events left

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Ami seems to already be hanging out with Maya:
So, they are probably fine. Maya only really gives a shit about Ami and Sensei, so this was inevitable.

Noriko is supposedly Ami's "sister" along with Niki:
And has apparently always planned to live happily ever after with Ami and Sensei:
So, I can definitely see this relationship growing. Especially with Niki being important to Ami, and all 3 being important to Sensei.

Futaba doesn't really seem in the mood for friends lately. Even a little annoyed by Rin it seems. Albeit, she's cozying up to Otoha now which is... strange.

A little out of left field, but Nodoka and Otoha might be getting closer to Ami soon. Not only are they into incest, depravity, and Sensei, they also know about her mother, and Nodoka, in particular, is interested in Ami:
They also both have some relation to Niki. Sensei even seems to struggle between choosing Niki and Nodoka:
So, this is sure to cause some drama. Who knows, Nodoka might even be trying to be Ami's "sister" soon as well. She already calls Sensei "papa".

Otoha also seems interested in Maya, Niki, and Sensei, and has some connection to Sekai. It seems like she'll probably get involved with Ami at some point.

Overall: I doubt the "burned bridges" will be that big of the deal. Most of these girls just want Sensei's dick and don't really see Ami as much more than a way to get it, which isn't exactly new to her:
Ami's relationship with Uta might be a little different now due to the whole breaking into her house, trying to kidnap Sensei, and having her wizard pic on Sensei's phone stuff, though.

Ami will also probably be wary of Chika, in particular, since she sees her as possibly the most obsessed:
Still, they will both probably play nice because it's beneficial.

In the end, it'll really just depend on if Sensei will honor his word and prioritize Ami now:
Otherwise things will probably just repeat themselves, and none of what's happened will matter much.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes