Is there any voiced hentai game? Or perhaps with animated scenes?

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, I'm looking for games with some sort of voice acting or at least good sound effects, I already tried looking by myself but I didn't find much, here's what I have now:

Queen Opala 1: Great acting but no CGs.
Queen Opala Origin: An overkill of CGs but little voice acting, I wished for more.
Monster Island Girls: Unfortunately it's just a little part with a single girl.

I also like animated scenes but except for Icstor, Nergal and Beggarofnet outstanding works I didn't find anything else either. I'm open to suggestions as long as the game is in english and not a slide show of soundless images.

Thanks fellow fappers!

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Uhm... so hentai, as in japanese? Cuz there's a ton, just not voiced in english.

you can search on here for either "animated" or "animation" they will both give you results.

For non japanese games with voice
-Snow Daze - english voice acting, non animated

for animated non japanese
-the artifact part 1 and part 2
-second happiness

uhm there's more just cant think of them off hand, but not too many voiced in english.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shit i played a great game some days ago, fully voiced (with very good voice and english) , but i cant remember the name :(

i m gonna check if i can find it again on history browse

cant remember it now, but it was a game with manga style, the MC is from our world and during his dream he get teleport in another fantasy world and with some team formed (girls and guys) he try to leanr how to create another rift for go back to home.
game is not long, just started, but its fully voiced like pro and great art. MC and his team can play card in train (while they travel)

damn i know the whole game story but cant remember the name lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok got it. it was "crystalline"
a great game , short because just started. but worth a try for sure

Malkav

May 28, 2017
If you are into futa there is futaquest

If you are not into futa, I can vaguely remember a game with the star from one of those final fantasy games, called tifa. It was translated into english audio for sure, I am not sure if I have it around but it is on dlsite.
If you can't find anywhere to pirate this, write me up and I will look into it for you.

Other than that I suggest maybe looking into the cv of one of those women who do voices for sfm movies. I am fairly certain they have patreon account, so maybe they bolster with their previous work in their introductions.

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
Uhm... so hentai, as in japanese? Cuz there's a ton, just not voiced in english.
Not necessarily japanese, I tried and liked your suggestions especially SnowDaze, thanks.

ok got it. it was "crystalline"
a great game , short because just started. but worth a try for sure
I'm downloading it now, thanks.

If you are into futa there is futaquest
Futa isn't in my list of favored fetishes but thanks anyway.

I also tried "The Twist" and "House Party", great games.