dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Is anyone else running into an issue where Brian's text from the first Friday he is available shows up on the left as a text-received message, but when you open it, nothing appears? Friday 5pm. Week 2. Jenny satisfaction at 51-54.

The only thing I may have done differently than others is messing with the text functions before this occurance. In the weeks leading up to it, Christian has texted Jenny multiple times, going through all those user-accessible messages (not the triggered ones. He had only received one triggered one from her so far... possibly two). Maybe seeing all of those accessible messages in a certain order or chain path of menu selections prior to the triggered Brian text somehow messes with his text triggering properly. Unsure.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm sorry but I really don't see the new content. Other than the black friend staying a week over I get nothing. Some random beach with no real impact on the game and the bar BJ and nothing else... Went through months of routine and nothing triggered. I even started from the beginning again.
There's the boss line, but it takes forever on the stock settings - as it relies on her both text messages and Beth work-togethers, both of which are chance based, that dice roll only occuring on MWF. (To S&D, I would strongly suggest playtesting this segment yourself in the current implementation, i imagine you'd be surprised at how sluggish it feels)

I had no intention of waiting, so I removed the variability, otherwise it can take in-game weeks and weeks.

I genuinely liked the beach trip, the game needs more stuff like that to make it feel like a couples-relationship-centric game and not only a "bang 5 black guys behind husbands back" kind of game.

Same with the exhibitionist event segments after work with the wife - hopefully in the future these will branch out depending on existing stats.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
It should be the save from the last update.
So the saves wont work and you have to restart, with every update?
Not with every update, and not even with every option in this update as far as I know, but if you are getting that error then you do have to restart. It won't always happen with every update, as I try not to add anything that would break the game. But it sometimes happens.

That said, because the game is not strictly linear, starting over is less painful each time. Each update brings more content that decreases the grindiness.

Reactions: Freedom9555

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
He had only received one triggered one from her so far... possibly two).
There's the boss line, but it takes forever on the stock settings - as it relies on her both text messages and Beth work-togethers, both of which are chance based, that dice roll only occuring on MWF. (To S&D, I would strongly suggest playtesting this segment yourself in the current implementation, i imagine you'd be surprised at how sluggish it feels)

I had no intention of waiting, so I removed the variability, otherwise it can take in-game weeks and weeks.
There are definitely some growing pains right now with the timing of some of the RNG-triggered scenes/events.

(1) With each update, more content is added and the wait is less noticeable (and I say this from experience with over a dozen updates on the original game). Multiple paths will be happening concurrently so more scenes and events happen more frequently.

(2) I do play-test as much as I can during the coding, but it is not always easy to determine what is an appropriate amount of time for certain types of mental changes/"corruption" (I hate the "overnight slut" games) vs. what is taking too long. Generally, I try to strike the balance before release, but sometimes I find it easier to just release it and respond to feedback from players.

Also, for a look under the hood, I actually do these in two different ways, depending on the type of content. For some content, I do use a strict "random()" RNG generator where I can adjust it down as needed. For others, I actually use random selecting of items in an array and then use conditionals to increase the number of the desired items in the array when I want the rate to speed up.

So all that to say, thanks for the feedback, I was already conscious of the amount of game-time it woudl take. I will probably adjust it down a little in the next update, at least until some more content is added to break up some of the "grind." (In the meantime, you can also "Refresh" the browser until the desired result pops up.)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
There are definitely some growing pains right now with the timing of some of the RNG-triggered scenes/events.

(1) With each update, more content is added and the wait is less noticeable (and I say this from experience with over a dozen updates on the original game). Multiple paths will be happening concurrently so more scenes and events happen more frequently.

(2) I do play-test as much as I can during the coding, but it is not always easy to determine what is an appropriate amount of time for certain types of mental changes/"corruption" (I hate the "overnight slut" games) vs. what is taking too long. Generally, I try to strike the balance before release, but sometimes I find it easier to just release it and respond to feedback from players.

Also, for a look under the hood, I actually do these in two different ways, depending on the type of content. For some content, I do use a strict "random()" RNG generator where I can adjust it down as needed. For others, I actually use random selecting of items in an array and then use conditionals to increase the number of the desired items in the array when I want the rate to speed up.

So all that to say, thanks for the feedback, I was already conscious of the amount of game-time it woudl take. I will probably adjust it down a little in the next update, at least until some more content is added to break up some of the "grind." (In the meantime, you can also "Refresh" the browser until the desired result pops up.)
Thanks. My comment was actually about a bug with Brian's visit. Second Friday of the game, with 54 or less satisfaction from the wife, the "text message" prompt triggered at 5 pm as usual from Brian. But clicking on it, no message came up. I was just speculating that this may have been due to me messing with the new text messaging function in the days before that, trying to manually message the wife more often than other users. I'm only speculating that since I don't see other users posting about the bug, so I'm trying to imagine any behavior I used that might be unusual. The off-the-cuff guess is that I may have triggered a rare bug between my manual interactions and the random RNG text-messages from the wife, based on a use-case scenario in the sequence of manual actions interacting with the rng triggers of the wife's texts. This was a playthrough from the beginning, so not using an old save. The problem corrects itself if the user plays for another week, to the third Friday of the game.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh I'm well aware, my own modded game has a toggle to remove all the "push(7,7,n)'s " :sneaky:

Completely unrelated - I saw some scenes the other day that could easily be woven in the story at some point - check out Jess West in "Sherlock Bones" and you'll see what I mean. (childhood friend re-visits?) Also you're probably aware - i forget its either her or Lexi Dona that has some scenes with that bald guy from vixen who'd be a good stand-in for boss stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Oh I'm well aware, my own modded game has a toggle to remove all the "push(7,7,n)'s " :sneaky:

Completely unrelated - I saw some scenes the other day that could easily be woven in the story at some point - check out Jess West in "Sherlock Bones" and you'll see what I mean. (childhood friend re-visits?) Also you're probably aware - i forget its either her or Lexi Dona that has some scenes with that bald guy from vixen who'd be a good stand-in for boss stuff.
Surprise & Delight Speaking of Harvey Wallbanger, or whatever the name is of the childhood friend that first dickmotized her, the story flashback leads to an inconsistency with Brian's storyline. With Brian's written earlier, she refers to him as never seeing anything that size IRL. But the childhood friend inserted into flashback later in development seems to be a 3rd legger who first gave her the preference in horse dick & was literally her first sexual experience (if I remember right).

Last edited:

Mikejones978

Oct 22, 2018
This is an absolute grind fest made it to Oct 20th have only downloaded fuker (that was very early on) absolutely nothing from Brian so far from the wife's perspective no additional text or what ever it's meant to be from the husband's boss in the ??? Section and still two misc achievements needed. Between the grind and the rng it's absolutely ridiculous

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This is an absolute grind fest made it to Oct 20th have only downloaded fuker (that was very early on) absolutely nothing from Brian so far from the wife's perspective no additional text or what ever it's meant to be from the husband's boss in the ??? Section and still two misc achievements needed. Between the grind and the rng it's absolutely ridiculous
got blueballs on grinding :KEK:
I am still working on adjusting the timing for certain events, but I will say up front that the amount of grind is really dependent on which relationship choice you make.

For the most content/least grind, turn on the wife pov at the beginning and either choose the open marriage or fuck other people options when you talk to your wife. This is still pretty early in development and the grind will become less painful as development continues.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi all,

Who is to kind to explain me in nutshell how this game gameplay operate?

I have been doing same action every day (wake up - going to work (remote or work place) going back at home sleep, neglecting the wife. But nothing really happen, no real progression.

I feel like an hamster on a wheel.

Is there any different way to play the game?

I just want to ignore the bitch and hopefully see her get fucked by everybody...
But so far... It is just a tedious repetitive gameplay

• Haha
Reactions: doomulol

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I remember the situation about brian wasn't like that, the husband was seeing everything and he liked or agreed... Though it's been while since I played the game, I don't remember much
its still the same. the wife only sleeps with brian if you are on the cuck- or swing-path. i play only cheating. its not much content for now but still one of the best cheating path there is at the moment. she can cheat with the massage guy, the guy and/or girl from the dating app and the guy from the gym. and she started to think about fucking the husbands boss (i so hope for a corporate christmas party;)). most other games are all cuckold games where the mc likes it from the beginning or start to like it over time. its just boring and they all have same storys. the best is the mc is not some dumb idiot or weakling like in all those phone games.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes