• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 11, 2019
There are some included in BetterRepack.
Open "Socks" and type "squeeze" into the search window - you get those uncensor body types who unfortunately have no breast jiggle and vagina collision.
Type in "skin" and get some with normal body physics.
Yes, that's how I found them. But there are only a few of them and with different names like “skindentation”, “squeeze” and “tight”.
1714767690954.png 1714767709111.png 1714767739705.png

To be sure pls share the card here for testing.
HS2ChaF_20240501212137944.png

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ik guys it must be tiring to listen the same question from idiots like me but please help me on this, i downloaded the better repack (the 68-70 gb) one. Now i saw the faq and followed the instructions, registry bat file running, all the way to run first time with console on and the next time with it either off or on. the only instruction i did not follow was update part, because when i clicked the update button in the initsettings menu it took me to a github. Now i ran the game and everything ran fine up until i decided to edit by character and got errors outdated things or stuff like that.

i started noticing random png files getting dumped into my recycle bin everytime i close the game. So im 100 percent sure the issue is me messing a part of the faq (most probably the update part). So if a kind soul could walk me through the update part of this installation, you would be a godsend.

I also would like to know about those optional files that are in the main repack file. the faq in installation didnt mention it so i havent touched those. so if you have experience on which of them to install into the mod folder and which ones to not to avoid conflict, that would also be great.

i have modded games before a lil bit but it has always been daunting for me when i try it for the first time. So any and all help is appreciated.
Hmmm..........I´m surprised you did manage the game to get running with the offered FAQ - respect.
To be sure you did your install corresponding to my own experience I recommend you read this posting (+ included links) https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8964484

I personally don´t use the registry.bat, I guess the game is running better as standalone.

About png´s (that´s character cards) in recycle bin got solved recently, read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13560717

And regarding "update" I recently wrote this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13617106

If you have further questions don´t hesitate to ask ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JBooze

jimmyswindler

Sep 24, 2020
Suntans are only added as mods. You can't edit the texture outside of that.
Looking for something special (PM if I don't notice here)

I wrote about those here
Thank you for the reply!
Would it be possible to just edit existing suntans in GIMP?
Im not very experienced with modding. The most Ive done in HS2 is edit clothng in GIMP by deleting stuff.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys noobie question here. Is there an option to flatten the nipples while specific clothing is ON and how?

Same like option in Koikatsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealF

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
I've got a dumb question.....

Can you make character cards of characters that are in a scene card for studio?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys noobie question here. Is there an option to flatten the nipples while specific clothing is ON and how?

Same like option in Koikatsu.
That´s the task of the Pushup Plugin.
First you have to copy the mod out of [OPTIONAL] Mods folder into your game.
You find it then in the Outfit tab
PushUpPlugin.jpg

You can tweak the breast behaviour for Bra and/or Tops
PushUpPlugin1.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - as I expected this card uses Hanmens NextGenTextures and Hanmens NextGen Shader.
She´s loading fine in my charamaker, she should then look like this
YellowBanana-Keko.jpg
Oddly this character uses hooh´s Pogskin for Body and Hanmens Texture for the face, this caused the significantly color neckseam. Better is to use Body skin and Face skin from the same author (like Hanmen, nyaacho, K1T0-K1TN....).

As you can see there are still more rosy color areas on nose tip, chest and arms, but as I found these are regarded to the used Skin Overlays for face and body
YellowBanana-Keko-Overlays.jpg
If you don´t like these you can "Clear Texture" to make them disappear, or better "Export current texture" to a folder (normally UserData/Overlays/subfolder (e.g. myExports) so you can reload them if you want.

BUT now to your MAIN PROBLEM in your character screenshot: as I said above the card also uses Hanmens NextGen Shader, and to work properly you have to activate GraphicsMode with SSS for your game (you activate GraphicsMode on the InitSetting screen).
Without the skin overlays you would have had the typical "grey skin effect". Due to the skin overlays I didn´t recognize this at first in your screenshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry_cox
Jan 11, 2019
If you don´t like these you can "Clear Texture" to make them disappear
No, I really like it. What interests me is the possibility of regulating redness, that is, such bright redness is not always needed. At some points you need reddish knees, and at other times you need a reddish nose.

JBooze

Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm..........I´m surprised you did manage the game to get running with the offered FAQ - respect.
To be sure you did your install corresponding to my own experience I recommend you read this posting (+ included links) https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8964484

I personally don´t use the registry.bat, I guess the game is running better as standalone.

About png´s (that´s character cards) in recycle bin got solved recently, read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13560717

And regarding "update" I recently wrote this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13617106

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the help you gave. So i currently followed all your steps till this one where i now have to update my mods, now i saw that you specifically said not to do the items for studio one and i will keep that in mind, but other than that, which mods should i update in the current list?

Also i have not touched the optional mods folder that came with the repack. so should i drag all that to mods and then run the updater again? or are there some mods which i should avoid?

Again thanks for your detailed response earlier, it really made alot of things streamlined for me.
1714848926574.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No, I really like it. What interests me is the possibility of regulating redness, that is, such bright redness is not always needed. At some points you need reddish knees, and at other times you need a reddish nose.
If you want to tweak an Overlay you need to work with a picture editor like GIMP or paint.net.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have HS2 Next-Gen Skin v1.85

If I understand you correctly, then I did the following:
View attachment 3602744
View attachment 3602745

Skin types:
View attachment 3602747 View attachment 3602749 View attachment 3602752

But i have...
In scene:
View attachment 3602727

In charamaker:
View attachment 3602738
Weird - your skin selection should work.

My only idea is to compare the shader data of Body and Head if they have the same settings and eventually do a new fine tuning
MaterialEditor-Tweak.jpg

Look if some settings are marked with a "star" - that says this setting was changed from the default value.
Try first to rest them.

Anyway the lighting setting has an influence too - look if the setting is default both in charamaker and game.
light-maker.jpg light-game.jpg

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
That´s the task of the Pushup Plugin.
First you have to copy the mod out of [OPTIONAL] Mods folder into your game.
You find it then in the Outfit tab
View attachment 3601763

You can tweak the breast behaviour for Bra and/or Tops
View attachment 3601743
Thank you! Another question, about the Visibility Rules under Accessories/Mods

Let say I want to add a thigh vibrator belt to 21st slot or above and hide it during H scene, the option to prompt isn't working. Is there a fix for that?

It works if I move it to any 1 - 20 slot

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

JBooze

Jan 16, 2018

Also i went ahead and decided to update the mods today skipping the map one and the studio one. (the 100 plus gb updates) and somehow a big chunk of my mods got trashed into the recycle bin and when i clicked the edit group in game and selected the modpack characters, i got assaulted with a screen full of missing mods. idk why the mod manager deleted all of those mods

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Also i went ahead and decided to update the mods today skipping the map one and the studio one. (the 100 plus gb updates) and somehow a big chunk of my mods got trashed into the recycle bin and when i clicked the edit group in game and selected the modpack characters, i got assaulted with a screen full of missing mods. idk why the mod manager deleted all of those mods
If you activate the update part you´re interested you get listed below which mod is coming new or will be deleted (red scripted).
SideloaderUpdateList.jpg

Mostly you can find those mods with a newer version further up.
I always check these lists before starting the update and eventually making a backup in advance.

Belonging the missing mod messages you should know that the game also recognizes the version of the mod.
If you have many old cards with older and outdated versions of mods they will also recognized as "missing".
You have to find the card, check and eventually activate the newer mod (mostly clothes or accessories) and save (Save-keep Card).

If you´re overwhelmed by these messages you can them turn off
MissingModMessage.jpg

Reactions: harry_cox
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes