Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Nah fuck that... last chapter is way too late... has to be in the middle... otherwise the buildup leads to nothing...
It's really annoying when people leave sex with their mother until last.
Do you know of a game (or a few) in which sex with the mother is the first to happen?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do you know of a game (or a few) in which sex with the mother is the first to happen?
VN - Ren'Py - Family Affair [v0.120] [PandaLover] | F95zone Mum is first to jump on the D, and she is freaking hot. Unfortunately half the scenes in tha game are with trans characters, and not the fun kind, the MC gets to be the bottom forever kind. :cry:
Played the first part, cause the Mum sex scenes are great, then dumped it, cause Futa on male is not my thing at all. :poop:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm coming to you because I've released chapter 6 of D-C..
I've seen leaks of the chapter on dubious sites... in short, don't pay, keep your money to buy yourself some coffee...

Available here => D-C Story

I hope you like it.
I can't speak for others but for my part I'm sure I'll like it. But once thanks

Reactions: FuLL

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I can't speak for others but for my part I'm sure I'll like it. But once thanks
I'm a big fan of incest comics, but through 5 chapters there was no sex with anyone, let alone incest. It takes slow burn to the next level. Story was pretty interesting though.

• Hey there
Reactions: FuLL

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
In Ravenous, the MC does do the incest deed with the mother first, but that only happens full on at the end of Arc 1 (the latest release). There's sex with other (non-family) characters, and up to oral with a few others (including the sister). It has been a bit of a "slow burn" (if you could call it that), but that's only because the dev has focused more on the overall story than the sexy stuff. The dev has promised more naughty bits in Arc 2, though (the next chapter).

Note: According to my archived save files, I've "only" followed this one since v0.888.beta back in May 2023, and the latest release had version number v0.096.beta (Arc 1 Final), which dropped about a week ago. This might give you a general idea about the release schedule for this one (roughly 4 weeks between each release since v0.092.beta, I think).

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes