Tallgoose

Feb 4, 2024
Sorry for the delay! Update .02 is released to patrons!

Changelog 0.02A

• Story progress for Mei, Dva, Brigitte, Pharah, Mercy, and perhaps others...
  • Many sexy scenes, animations, cgs.
  • Introduction of free-roam non-linear gameplay.
  • Gallery added for scene replay and cg viewing. (This will be expanded upon with future updates.)
  • Improved map navigation and fast travel (There are some quirks to iron out, but it is a vast improvement from initial build.)
  • London added, various locations to explore.
  • 2 small mini-games and introduction of player stats. (These will be expanded upon with future updates.)
  • Various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
  • Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to reach unintended map locations using Shadow Step.
  • Saves from initial build are not compatible, however there is a skip prologue/intro option.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry for the delay! Update .02 is released to patrons!

Changelog 0.02A

• Story progress for Mei, Dva, Brigitte, Pharah, Mercy, and perhaps others...
  • Many sexy scenes, animations, cgs.
  • Introduction of free-roam non-linear gameplay.
  • Gallery added for scene replay and cg viewing. (This will be expanded upon with future updates.)
  • Improved map navigation and fast travel (There are some quirks to iron out, but it is a vast improvement from initial build.)
  • London added, various locations to explore.
  • 2 small mini-games and introduction of player stats. (These will be expanded upon with future updates.)
  • Various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
  • Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to reach unintended map locations using Shadow Step.
  • Saves from initial build are not compatible, however there is a skip prologue/intro option.
76kK.gif

PoliceMan34

Dec 20, 2023
Hope this doesn't get the attention A34 did and gets forced to remake/rename the characters. I REALLY WANT THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS.
did the developers for that game get threatened with a lawsuit or they just assumed they would? I could have swore blizzard had given up trying to fight the NSFW content about overwatch out there

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Haremwatch-0.02A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

juka101

Dec 21, 2019
After the scene with Ana and Winston in the office I can't pass the time anymore and I can't sleep either. Did it just happen to me? The art and characters are incredible

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
did the developers for that game get threatened with a lawsuit or they just assumed they would? I could have swore blizzard had given up trying to fight the NSFW content about overwatch out there
They said they "realized [they] were growing at a rate where they felt it necessary before legal issues"

Reactions: DarkKat

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not sure if this has been said in the thread but damn Amari looks fine as fuck for 63. honestly I can see what Pharah gets her looks from

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Haremwatch [v0.02A] [GachapenGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [217 MB]
- - - -

Mac [234 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes