Hewl21332

Jan 5, 2024
In what sense are "games similar to this"? Be more specific.
as i Said, basically the animaiton style, would this be koikatus style? and the sounds. RPGM is good too, most I have played (RPGM) have been decent, there are some good 3d games, but I rarely enjoy them as much as RPGM games. but it mainly comes down to the animation style. sorry, I feel like I am being repetive, but it is hard to pinpoint what It is i like about it.

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
Reactions: Hewl21332

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
as i Said, basically the animaiton style, would this be koikatus style? and the sounds. RPGM is good too, most I have played (RPGM) have been decent, there are some good 3d games, but I rarely enjoy them as much as RPGM games. but it mainly comes down to the animation style. sorry, I feel like I am being repetive, but it is hard to pinpoint what It is i like about it.
It’s unlikely that anyone will tell you if you yourself don’t know what you want. There are simply a huge variety of games with koikatu animation. I can personally recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/genex-love-v0-9-96-reboot-love.109949/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-21-3-arcgames.31912/ .
Well, you can simply select in the search the RPGM engine, the 3DCG tag and any tags that interest you.

Reactions: Hewl21332

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Gotta say im starting to dislike whenever a big castle/mansion is added to these types of games.

not only do they take long for the dev to implement but they are overall so bland, usually pretty empty and the game feels like a stand still because you keep doing pointless chores and never leave.

its far more enjoyable to go from town to town, meet new people, do quests, overcoming obstacles etc

Reactions: Nano1895
Jul 6, 2021
Guys is the day off quest broken for anyone else after the Kana/Sayako 1st time sex scene also? Specifically at the part where you go to the dining hall to talk to Alice. I talk to her, she leaves, but the quest doesn't progress. She just respawns again and I'm stuck in a loop here. I try to go apologize to Kana, but its just the suggestive dialouge at the door. Jack says to start with Yuki to bring everyone to the war room, but when I click on the door, Jack says he needs to apologize to Kana first (still doesn't work). Is there anyway to fix this?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I don't think he will release a hot fix for this update, at least until he finishes polishing the nts scenes

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Duchess's Daughter scene or is that something that hasn't been implemented yet?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Don't waste your time trying to unlock the new scenes, unfortunately they are bugged and cannot be seen for now. You have to wait for the developer to make a hotfix

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Don't waste your time trying to unlock the new scenes, unfortunately they are bugged and cannot be seen for now. You have to wait for the developer to make a hotfix
jack and kana first sex is also broken, redirects to alice castle guest rooms day 1

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
Not sure how often the developer reads these posts either, but I feel like, personally, if bugs and such are a major issue with the size of the game, would releasing them in chapters not be a viable option to then be able to start a fresh without these compiling bugs? E.g, we have a supposed chapter 1, now finished. New release, chapter 2 as an entirely clean release? I dunno, just my thoughts on the matter if it saves time with bugs.

Of course, the bugs in the current version still need to be addressed as the new content isn't even accessible beyond the dream scene.

May 30, 2017
Not sure how often the developer reads these posts either, but I feel like, personally, if bugs and such are a major issue with the size of the game, would releasing them in chapters not be a viable option to then be able to start a fresh without these compiling bugs? E.g, we have a supposed chapter 1, now finished. New release, chapter 2 as an entirely clean release? I dunno, just my thoughts on the matter if it saves time with bugs.

Of course, the bugs in the current version still need to be addressed as the new content isn't even accessible beyond the dream scene.
Only devs god "Sam" can say any about the game. All other things are just bad ideas, thats what dev says.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
So... I got to the point where Duke me to rest in war room (In Day Off quest) but I can't get out of there... I can only interact with black cat but that's it. Is this the end of current version? If it is, then how to unlock last 2 scenes of Kana?

Last edited:

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
So... I got to the point where Duke to me in war room (In Day Off quest) but I can't get out of there... I can only interact with black cat but that's it. Is this the end of current version? If it is, then how to unlock last 2 scenes of Kana?
There isn't a fix for this yet unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Krikit
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes