Sleepymaru

Jul 20, 2023
First Castle entrance to the right, it is actually jack for some reason.
Second it is the castle garden.
Third it is in the slums tree down right corner
Thank you! Was getting frustrated trying to do it myself after multiple searches :(

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
The current release has serious optimization problems. It's laggy as hell, with single digit fps in most areas.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
The current release has serious optimization problems. It's laggy as hell, with single digit fps in most areas.
It has been like that since the begining, for some reason weather effects and density destroy FPS, just turn them off or set it to 0 in the options menu

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
It has been like that since the begining, for some reason weather effects and density destroy FPS, just turn them off or set it to 0 in the options menu
Yeah. But the recent releases have gotten worse. Even turning off the effects and setting weather density to 0 doesn't help anymore.

Reactions: jakeb733

Vegeto3

Nov 24, 2018
I doubt the creator will see this, but taking the idea to please everyone. There could be a change of point of view. Like, you play the day with the Protagonist (Na Rota Netorare or netori, although a swing route would also be cool)... and then when you go to sleep you switch protagonists and see the day from Futa's point of view...

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
I doubt the creator will see this, but taking the idea to please everyone. There could be a change of point of view. Like, you play the day with the Protagonist (Na Rota Netorare or netori, although a swing route would also be cool)... and then when you go to sleep you switch protagonists and see the day from Futa's point of view...
Hey, you know what's really not great, when a project is struggling. A sudden change in direction that would double the amount of work needed.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The dev said sometime ago on Discord before it was closed that the later parts of this game (Part 3 and some of Part 2) will be more in the eyes of the futa. Granted this decision may change...... again but for now, settle down everyone it's going to happen just not for some time.

Playing in the eyes of the person doing the stealing changes it from Netorare to Netori which some may like here but that would just kill the NTR lovers support, something this project does not need right now given the recent development of this game.
Despite members views on this here on this forum Netorare is rather popular and losing that support now would almost kill this project.

Vegeto3

Nov 24, 2018
Hey, you know what's really not great, when a project is struggling. A sudden change in direction that would double the amount of work needed.
True
however the game's creator has already said that he will drop the MC and focus on Futa.
I just made a suggestion that I thought fit, without needing to be another game, although I don't know anything about programming or whether that would be viable.

The dev said sometime ago on Discord before it was closed that the later parts of this game (Part 3 and some of Part 2) will be more in the eyes of the futa. Granted this decision may change...... again but for now, settle down everyone it's going to happen just not for some time.

Playing in the eyes of the person doing the stealing changes it from Netorare to Netori which some may like here but that would just kill the NTR lovers support, something this project does not need right now given the recent development of this game.
Despite members views on this here on this forum Netorare is rather popular and losing that support now would almost kill this project.
I agree.
My suggestion is precisely to have the 3 options without being a new game. Netorare and Netorase (the game as is, but with more scenes and development) and with an excuse for you to see the scene without having to stop the game to look in the gallery, since after going to bed, the point of view would change.
With Futa (netori) which the author already wanted to do (or at least said he would do, I don't know if he changed his mind again).

Jun 22, 2022
My suggestion is precisely to have the 3 options without being a new game.
That'd be a massive undertaking. It's already hard enough to please even just one audience, but writing a game for all three in a satisfying way without cutting any option short requires a lot of effort and skill. Netori, netorare and netorase all have a different fan base with different tastes for each. Doing even just one of them justice is an accomplishment, let alone two like the dev had originally intended.

Adding netori would likely be the final nail in the coffin for this game, seeing how many times the dev already changed directions (it's not impossible, but I can't see the dev pouring in the amount of work needed for the trifecta).

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes