FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Quebmcpe

Dec 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "slydoespie, postagem: 5124376, membro: 3303153"]
Acho que este é o mais recente:
[/ CITAR]

sif you have the mini direct, can you pass it to me? I really want to play the game

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
where can i get fantasM in engilsh
There isn't an english version, someone was working on a translation but at the moment they've stopped, the japanese version does have english menus and some english text but a full english probably won't be available until the game is complete.

Jan 8, 2018
From what I've seen it doesn't translate cleanly with translator++ either, since a fair bit of it relies on scripts that get broken.

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
Production stage latest version v 0.221 (Corrected around 12:00 on May 3)

◆v0.221 (Corrected around 12 o'clock on May 3) Fixed
a bug that the error was dropped in the battle result when the skill change after victory was set to "not display".
The map movement designation of the Snano ruins was incorrect. Fixed When trying to sell an item that
fixes the problem that the bridge disappears on some maps of the Snano Ruins,
when the
number of items is reduced by selling items that fix a bug that may cause an error , some items that are not drawn are displayed. Correction of the problem that

occurs. Thank you for your support and support.
This is Avellion.

It will be version 0.22.
This version has the following major additions and changes.

Bug fixes and adjustments of the deathblow
to the snow Orca nest enemy three-body added (of which, Kyoka of Setsugekka is not implemented)
, Sunano ruins of the dungeon map implementation map structure change
to be able to reminiscence the encounter event with-Dakiana -
・Display thumbnails at the warp of Koza-
Fixed various other bugs

. For details, see the included readme.txt.

This month, I spent a lot of time fixing bugs and implementing requests.
There is no loss event implementation.
I've devoted my time to the programming part so that I can implement many things in the game. Specifically, we made it possible to set the enemy's AI more finely and to control the movement of the event in a complicated way.
Also, the production of the school stage has begun.
The scale of the school stage will be substantial. We will make it as small as possible, so please wait a little longer.

Almost every stage to date has some that haven't been implemented yet.
This includes the Snow Orca Nest Losing event.
From now on, I would like to lower the priority of the snow orca nest loss event and proceed with the production of the unimplemented parts of all stages and the production of the school stage in parallel.
At the very least, I will make a new illustration every month.

Also, regarding the game part, there are things that we have not yet done, such as bug check of Tafarina cave, fine balance adjustment of snow orca nest.
Illustrations are important, but since the game we are making is a game, there are probably people who are looking forward to updating this area.
We hope to finish it all next month.

There are still many things I want to make.
The only way to complete it is to make one by one. I will do my
best to make everyone excited every month, so
I look forward to your continued support.

If you have any bugs or weirdnesses, it would be very helpful if you could let us know.
When a small window appears, you can just use Ctrl+C to copy the contents. If you let us know this, bug identification will be extremely easy. Please put it together if possible.
Of course, it doesn't matter.
Feel free to help yourself.

Partially Translated
the link is down

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
can someone share a download link ?
i want to play that game.
it wood be nice if someone share it

Oct 11, 2018
I was thinking about supporting the author this upcoming month, but it's been so long that I've played that I'd be lost. I believe I got stuck at the stupid light puzzle and lost interest when I was unable to proceed because of it.

Does anyone know what to do there?

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
I was thinking about supporting the author this upcoming month, but it's been so long that I've played that I'd be lost. I believe I got stuck at the stupid light puzzle and lost interest when I was unable to proceed because of it.

if you send me the game i could address the problem
^^

Oct 11, 2018
if you send me the game i could address the problem
^^
Though I feel like that was an attempt to bait me to upload it with no actual return on the requested help, I will actually do so on the first. It's too late in the month to support since it'll only be good for a few days.

Another thing I'd like to know is if anyone knows a place to discuss the game. Since the game is almost all untranslated it doesn't fit the requirements to be here.

Jan 8, 2018

This is the mirror puzzle in the underground area, right? I don't remember a click by click solution, but generally you reflect the light towards the giant crystals that split it in all directions.

Oct 11, 2018
This is the mirror puzzle in the underground area, right? I don't remember a click by click solution, but generally you reflect the light towards the giant crystals that split it in all directions.
Yeah, that piece of crap puzzle. I thought I had it, but apparently I did not. I can't find any guides for it and I have no idea what happens afterwards.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
You can always find a completed save, or a save just after that puzzle. There aren't many places to talk about the game, but if i remember right, there's a thread on giantesscity about it.
I can try to give back a bit to this community, since i'm usually quiet.
I found this, a few days ago, it's version 0.311, (the latest is 0.312 but nothing much has been added since)

I have to say it's untranslated, but it shouldn't be too hard to play

Oct 11, 2018
You can always find a completed save, or a save just after that puzzle. There aren't many places to talk about the game, but if i remember right, there's a thread on giantesscity about it.
I found this, a few days ago, it's version 0.311, (the latest is 0.312 but nothing much has been added since)

First, and foremost, thank you for the link, Buddy.

Second, I want to say that I have a save that was placed some time after the completion of the puzzle. I'm personally not a fan of complete saves and would rather power through it myself. I remember the thread at giantesscity, but it got locked. I'm going to do another play soonish and hope I can figure this puzzle out.

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019

Hey bud, thanks for the link.
Unfortunately, when I try to lauch the game.exe it says graphics/titles/001-title01 missing.

I tried placing a random pic in Titles and renamed it "001-title01" then it said I was missing some other pics in autotiles, characters and panoramas.

Here are the missing pics : in Titles : 001-title01
in Autotiles : 001-G_Water01 , 002-G_Shadow01 , 007-G_Undulation01 , 033-Waterfall01 , 034-Waterfall02 , 035-Waterfall03 , 040-Ground01
in Characters: 010-Lancer02 , 079-Angel01
in Titlesets : 004-Mountain01
in Panoramas : 004-CloudySky01

I dunno if the link got corrupted or something but I seem to recall others had the same problem on the last Mega link before it was down

Could I ask if you could copy the 5 folders with missing pics and send them with a link ?

Sorry for the long comment ^^'

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Hey bud, thanks for the link.
Unfortunately, when I try to lauch the game.exe it says graphics/titles/001-title01 missing.

I tried placing a random pic in Titles and renamed it "001-title01" then it said I was missing some other pics in autotiles, characters and panoramas.

Here are the missing pics : in Titles : 001-title01
in Autotiles : 001-G_Water01 , 002-G_Shadow01 , 007-G_Undulation01 , 033-Waterfall01 , 034-Waterfall02 , 035-Waterfall03 , 040-Ground01
in Characters: 010-Lancer02 , 079-Angel01
in Titlesets : 004-Mountain01
in Panoramas : 004-CloudySky01

I dunno if the link got corrupted or something but I seem to recall others had the same problem on the last Mega link before it was down

Could I ask if you could copy the 5 folders with missing pics and send them with a link ?

Sorry for the long comment ^^'
I'll do a quick check and edit this comment after i find out what might be happening. Right off the bat, you should note that if there is any file inside the archive having a japanese name, you'll have to change the locale or the language of winrar/winzip to japanese in order for it to correctly extract the files

EDIT:I've done a little bit of research and RPGMaker games first load resources from their own folder (such as the "Graphics" folder here) and then use STOCK images and files from the basic RTP packages.
In a more explanatory way, even if i would send you those files, you'd most likely get other missing files erros.
Fret not, the solution should be pretty easy, you have to install the correct RTP for it
Some games directly crash on startup, notifying you that you're missing the RTP, it appears FantasM only notifies you about the missing files.

Here's the official link for the packages

Now, i'm not sure whether FantasM is VX Ace, VX or XP, but i suppose it's one of the first two

Last edited:

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019
I'll do a quick check and edit this comment after i find out what might be happening. Right off the bat, you should note that if there is any file inside the archive having a japanese name, you'll have to change the locale or the language of winrar/winzip to japanese in order for it to correctly extract the files

EDIT:I've done a little bit of research and RPGMaker games first load resources from their own folder (such as the "Graphics" folder here) and then use STOCK images and files from the basic RTP packages.
In a more explanatory way, even if i would send you those files, you'd most likely get other missing files erros.
Fret not, the solution should be pretty easy, you have to install the correct RTP for it
Some games directly crash on startup, notifying you that you're missing the RTP, it appears FantasM only notifies you about the missing files.

Here's the official link for the packages

Now, i'm not sure whether FantasM is VX Ace, VX or XP, but i suppose it's one of the first two
Ok, so it uses the xp version as that was the only one with the correct file names, but that's also the only one which didn't go into "Program files(64x)/commonfiles/Enterbrain". Strange things happened and it wouldn't read it even in Enterbrain file but also, so I had to download all 3 files in "Program files(64)" (can't put those 3 in a same new file either).

I didn't have the RPGMaker xp version and also had the files in the wrong place.

Wouldn't have found out without you bud.
Thanks a lot ^^

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Though I feel like that was an attempt to bait me to upload it with no actual return on the requested help, I will actually do so on the first. It's too late in the month to support since it'll only be good for a few days.

Another thing I'd like to know is if anyone knows a place to discuss the game. Since the game is almost all untranslated it doesn't fit the requirements to be here.
i trie to help you, but now i need your help ^^;.
i cant win against the 2 bosses in sand area. can you say me how i can beat them

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes