Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea I like ntr but this just seems to uncreative and half assed. Idk the missmiles persons idea sounds better, at least it has some creativity and imagination behind it. And the guy that does the stealing always looks the same i feel like ive seen this same guy cuck like 15 different sad saps. Maybe im wrong but can anybody tell me if this is decent?

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelcrush

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
is there a way to fix the infinite loop after defeating the wolf?
Really, sorry about that. After killing the wolf, it's just another route for the future update, which hasn't been implemented yet. It was supposed to let you save and go back to the previous key point, but I forgot to implement that.

The plot seems too cruel with protag going through bad situation only too be cared for then dropped even further. Wish for a Netorase (NTS) option, so he will still be love by his companions but like their needs will be satisfied else where.
I love NTS content, so there will be one in the future, but for now, I want him to suffer enough for him to enjoy it, you know.

Reactions: Angelcrush

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I noticed a lot of people complaining about the long story. I too regret making that long of a boring ass story. Imagine having to play that over and over again.

I tried searching for a skip plugin but I'm using MZ, so it's kind of hard to find. If anyone knows about the plugin, please let me know. It would be very appreciated.

edit: nvm, I just found the right plugin; the skip button will be implemented in the next patch later this month.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Dude went beyond a 6-pack and got himself a 10-pack.

Small hint: Abs work if there are 6. You get weirdness if you use steroids (the "barrell belly" in particular). A human cannot get a 10 pack, there's literally no-where to anchor them to.

I mean, like, sheesh. Unless this is AI being a muppet.
Its Genetics. 1 second on google would have told you this

Is it possible to have a 10-pack? Being able to achieve a 10-pack is possible for some people. You need to be born with a rectus abdominis that contains five bands of connective tissue running horizontally across it. You also need to regularly work out these muscles and follow a healthy diet.

Nothing about needing AI or roids. Just Genetic like a valley 6-8-10-12 Can be done by humans without drugs or surgery if you have the right genetic makeup

Endless sports and health articles about this shit -_- so men don't give themselves a complex trying to achieve something who ability to do is decided at birth and somehow what you got out of all of it is its impossible for everyone if its impossible for me xD

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
An NTR multi-route game having a route where the MC gets revenge is fine.
But as a single route game, I don't think it would be appealing. The point of an NTR game is the MC getting screwed over. If I don't want the MC to get screwed over, then it makes sense to just play a non-NTR game.

Can you explain why you'd like an NTR revenge game?
Because there's plenty of games where the MC gets screwed over with zero chance of revenge or redemption. If there is it usually only exists so he can get screwed over even harder.

And in the few stories where there's a 'happy' ending, the slut usually goes back to him because he provides stability, not because she changed her mind or her crotch.

I mean, there's even a real life example--look at George Remus: a Prohibition lawyer who made it big, got caught, his wife ran off with the agent who investigated him and sold everything except his house. He broke down in tears when he got out of prison and returned to a home that was literally emptied. Cucked and Screwed Double Whammy.

He later ran into his wife and the agent, got on a taxi and had the driver run them off the road, where he got off and shot them both dead. Then he immediately turned himself in.

The jury found him not guilty. THAT, combined with other good revenge stories is what I'd like to see.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I really like the premise of the game and can't wait for future updates. I like hard NTR, hopefully it continues with the other girls similarly to Trisha! Also the scenes look pretty good already, more indepth than most other half assed RPG games on this platform. The art could surely have some further improvement, but for a 0.1v its definitely acceptable. Thanks for your work and good luck!

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this bug, when I downloaded the game it has one file of the download I can't delete

eNTRusted Everwhite [V.0.1.0]/audio/bgm/[ Royalty FREE Japanese Anime/Game Song

For some reason it stays in my download file and say it not found there when try delete it.

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know how to solve this bug, when I downloaded the game it has one file of the download I can't delete

eNTRusted Everwhite [V.0.1.0]/audio/bgm/[ Royalty FREE Japanese Anime/Game Song

For some reason it stays in my download file and say it not found there when try delete it.
This is a windows thing. You can google there a good amount of things one can do but its basically windows that F up the deletion. No file in a game can stop itself from being deleted if this was a trojan you would not see it ;) It would have berried itself

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Awesome start to a game. I do think the intro part of the game is a bit long, but sounds like thats been addressed with a skip button. While I dontt really like blackmail in my NTR, it at least fits here since she is doing it to save the MC. I do hope you dont use blackmail for the other girls through. If this stays mystery netorare then ill be looking forward to future updates.

I saw you might add NTS at a later date, all I ask is to not have NTS in the same route as the NTR stuff. If I have to choose the option to stay on the NTR path it loses all impact.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
This is a windows thing. You can google there a good amount of things one can do but its basically windows that F up the deletion. No file in a game can stop itself from being deleted if this was a trojan you would not see it ;) It would have berried itself
I solved it eventualy by making a notepad and save over it and then could delete without a problem, i knew it wasn't a trojan for 1kb it to small to be a trojan and my virus scan would any way picked it out, it was just annoying it wouldn't remove it, saying the file wasn't there. But it good now.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale
May 9, 2020
So there must be some kind of bug not popping up a visuals window perhaps while Trisha is with Ryota in what I'm assuming is a Storage room beside the school? I see that there's an image posted in the OP where Trisha is giving a blowjob, but for some reason in the game that visual image doesn't pop up. I reached a point where it tells me that I reached the end of the update and telling me about a shard fragment in my key items inventory but that item also is not in my inventory.

So it's either one bug or two bugs, either I'm not supposed to see that image pop up until I've gotten that shard fragment as it acts like a CG collection item or something's going on and I can't explain it better than this?

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
So there must be some kind of bug not popping up a visuals window perhaps while Trisha is with Ryota in what I'm assuming is a Storage room beside the school? I see that there's an image posted in the OP where Trisha is giving a blowjob, but for some reason in the game that visual image doesn't pop up. I reached a point where it tells me that I reached the end of the update and telling me about a shard fragment in my key items inventory but that item also is not in my inventory.

So it's either one bug or two bugs, either I'm not supposed to see that image pop up until I've gotten that shard fragment as it acts like a CG collection item or something's going on and I can't explain it better than this?
For me, I had the shard (you get it in the forest area), and when I used it you go to a room with like memories to unlock. They are the 3 scenes with Trisha, first is break room (what she says to Ryota after you leave), then 2 of the BJ, interrupted or not. I watched the interrupted scene and at what seemed like the end it went into an infinite loop, unable to exit it I just closed the game. I don't think you're meant to see an image initially, because MC doesn't see anything.

uniqqsername

Nov 11, 2018
Dude went beyond a 6-pack and got himself a 10-pack.

Small hint: Abs work if there are 6. You get weirdness if you use steroids (the "barrell belly" in particular). A human cannot get a 10 pack, there's literally no-where to anchor them to.

I mean, like, sheesh. Unless this is AI being a muppet.
That's actually totally wrong in every way. The amount of abs you have is genetic. There are total muscle steroid freaks with 4/2/0 abs, The Rock being the biggest example, and there are plenty of people with 8 10 or 12 abs. Stop talking out of your fucking ass

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes