Mar 19, 2023
Play it to the end and you'll realise that it has a good conclusion, at least if you're into that sort of thing. For my part, i'm very satisfied.
For some reason im on the thought line that banning your hot digital daughter should never have a conclusion haha

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
well - why do you even feed the troll?
Say what you think about a game is a crime here?
You're the one being a troll. I don't think you need years of account to be able to say what you think.
To be honest, I'm spoiled by the amazing games of DrPinkCake and Eva Kiss. But for the sake of this community, I will remain silent so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Say what you think about a game is a crime here?
You're the one being a troll. I don't think you need years of account to be able to say what you think.
To be honest, I'm spoiled by the amazing games of DrPinkCake and Eva Kiss. But for the sake of this community, I will remain silent so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.
Using DPK, Eva Kiss and amazing in one sentence confirms you're a troll... also Hyperserver is from the MrDots Team. :KEK:
I think he know what he's talking about...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - feel free to voice your opinion as much as you want. No one is stopping you.
Just pointing out that rating one of the better games, and even more probably one of the most "trend-setting" game, only 1 star - compared to other "REAL" 1-star games really doesn't leave any doubts about your mindset.
If you would have rated it 3, maybe 4 stars, then no one would have said anything - but you choose the way to expose yourself as "not being able to be taken serious"
It's really obvious that god gifted you one of the brightest mind that ever existed since human beings.....
(too bad, he forgot to add the manual to use it as it seems :ROFLMAO: ).

Thinking twice, you actually convinced me to take your opinion - really - i did ......
(but unfortunately now we are BOTH wrong)

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes