Votes: 74 44.3%
  • Games like novel

Votes: 93 55.7%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Oh I didn't even know D-C was listed... I... uh... wow... thanks to the user ^^...
It's been on the list for a few months
I participate in this thread but the incest community is huge, you would be surprised...

Last edited:

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
It's been on the list for a few months
I participate in this thread but the incest community is huge, you would be surprised...
Since a few months? no... I didn't know, maybe that's the wave of downloads there was at one time... okay... I'm surprised indeed.

I embarked on this adventure with no great expectations... and now there are over 3000 downloads/chapter here and over 10k on svs...

I'm having the time of my life with D-C and I'm glad you like it ^^

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Hello everyone.
I'm a bit late due to my work and my personal life, so anyway.
This chapter is a little longer than the others, I had to make a lot of changes because I didn't really like it, I finished all the scenery, morphs etc.. I just have to do the renders...
I wish you a very good Sunday!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just so there is no misunderstanding I find this comic strangely interesting. I actually like it. But!!!!! New readers should be warned if you are easily offended by stupidity be on guard as you read. The translation is hard to work with at times but with some effort it’s understandable. I’m at chapter 4 and character development with the son is almost non existent, the mother has progressed way better at a reasonable (but slow) pace. Still though it’s a really interesting story to follow but there should be a limit to being naive. I’ll continue to follow the process of these two.

Reactions: Mysh9

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Just so there is no misunderstanding I find this comic strangely interesting. I actually like it. But!!!!! New readers should be warned if you are easily offended by stupidity be on guard as you read. The translation is hard to work with at times but with some effort it’s understandable. I’m at chapter 4 and character development with the son is almost non existent, the mother has progressed way better at a reasonable (but slow) pace. Still though it’s a really interesting story to follow but there should be a limit to being naive. I’ll continue to follow the process of these two.
Oh, I don't really feel offended by what D-C readers might think.
It's not their fault, it's mine. In fact, there are plenty of comics here and elsewhere where the rhythm, the progression and the feelings go super fast, almost inhuman and not possible in real life... Perhaps I should stipulate this and warn you before reading D-C...

The rather slow rhythm and a coherent story is something I like, and it puts a more credible evolution to my scenario.

As for the son, it's a personal choice comforted by that of my readers.

I accept all kinds of criticism, and remember that D-C isn't loved by many because it's out of the norm and out of what you can find elsewhere. It's true that you shouldn't read D-C if you want to get results straight away.

I'm currently at the end of chapter 5, so I hope you'll enjoy it.