• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which do you prefer?

• Comics

Votes: 62 43.4%
  • Games like novel

Votes: 82 57.3%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 40 28.0%

• Total voters

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
The only criticism I have with this comic is that the developer can't produce an entire chapter in 24 hours. Otherwise, this is an awesome comic!

• Haha
Reactions: FuLL

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Oh, I don't really feel offended by what D-C readers might think.
It's not their fault, it's mine. In fact, there are plenty of comics here and elsewhere where the rhythm, the progression and the feelings go super fast, almost inhuman and not possible in real life... Perhaps I should stipulate this and warn you before reading D-C...

The rather slow rhythm and a coherent story is something I like, and it puts a more credible evolution to my scenario.

As for the son, it's a personal choice comforted by that of my readers.

I accept all kinds of criticism, and remember that D-C isn't loved by many because it's out of the norm and out of what you can find elsewhere. It's true that you shouldn't read D-C if you want to get results straight away.

I'm currently at the end of chapter 5, so I hope you'll enjoy it.
I finished the last chapter and honestly I do like an appreciate your work. The concept of the story is pretty unusual if not original as I myself have not really come across a story quite like this before. Great job on that. I’ll say for me though some of the translations could be cleaned up a bit, there it a notable improvement from part 1 to 4 though but for me it’s not quite there yet. I understand the need for PIS in story telling because otherwise you’re going to end up with a bland story that’s predictable and unfulfilling to the reader. I prefer storyline over sexual content any day of the week myself. But (without revealing any spoilers) some of the PIS here is over the top, injected with steroids and nitrous oxide boosted. That was the bases for my original comment, other than those selected scenarios you’ve produced a pretty solid product. Thanks for taking the time to reply by the way and though it may seem like criticism know that’s not really my intent. Nice work overall.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's true that you shouldn't read D-C if you want to get results straight away
Lastly, I believe this was a misunderstanding, I was speaking about Plot induced Stupidity and not sexual content.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I finished the last chapter and honestly I do like an appreciate your work. The concept of the story is pretty unusual if not original as I myself have not really come across a story quite like this before. Great job on that. I’ll say for me though some of the translations could be cleaned up a bit, there it a notable improvement from part 1 to 4 though but for me it’s not quite there yet. I understand the need for PIS in story telling because otherwise you’re going to end up with a bland story that’s predictable and unfulfilling to the reader. I prefer storyline over sexual content any day of the week myself. But (without revealing any spoilers) some of the PIS here is over the top, injected with steroids and nitrous oxide boosted. That was the bases for my original comment, other than those selected scenarios you’ve produced a pretty solid product. Thanks for taking the time to reply by the way and though it may seem like criticism know that’s not really my intent. Nice work overall.
Well... first of all thank you. thank you for taking the time to write.
It's true that D-C is solid and that's thanks to the readers. I feel supported and that's good. In case of doubt or lack of ideas, the readers are there (I put votes and refer to them). I'm talking about those who support me on discord... because a lot of PMs aren't very... constructive... in short.

And if you're referring to Krug (steroid), he's got his own story (linked with Tony, by the way), in fact, before implementing a character, I create a whole lore around him to better implement it. anyway
Chapter 5 will be out soon (less than a week for sure).
I've still got about 40 renderings to do, a complete reread of the chapter and quality check (about 1h30) and edits if any. then I'll post.

Thanks again. <3

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well... first of all thank you. thank you for taking the time to write.
It's true that D-C is solid and that's thanks to the readers. I feel supported and that's good. In case of doubt or lack of ideas, the readers are there (I put votes and refer to them). I'm talking about those who support me on discord... because a lot of PMs aren't very... constructive... in short.

And if you're referring to Krug (steroid), he's got his own story (linked with Tony, by the way), in fact, before implementing a character, I create a whole lore around him to better implement it. anyway
Chapter 5 will be out soon (less than a week for sure).
I've still got about 40 renderings to do, a complete reread of the chapter and quality check (about 1h30) and edits if any. then I'll post.

Thanks again. <3
I have no problem with Krug actually. I think his character is more believable than Lucien in many of the scenarios. At least I understand his handicap (mostly I think), he’s basically a little kid in a big body. Lucian however is a bit more concerning. He’s 18 years old physically, maturely 14 years (I give him that as that is when the virus hit) but his behavior and decision making skills are more fitting of a 7 year old in my opinion. Not sure why I can’t reconcile his behavior with physical or mature age, but I can’t think of a 14-year-old myself included when I was that old who is so poorly prepared for adulthood. One scenario that was really difficult to understand was chapter 2 pg. 88. Without consultation with his mom, without consulting Krug, being only his first time to that area he just leaves to run 2 miles to and 2 miles back for reasons readers will know. I’m sorry but for me that scene was over the top PIS. I can understand his lack of lack confidence but his decision making and assumptions about his mom…..wow. Sheldon from Big Bang Theory is like the poster child of really smart under developed people for me but I can’t even see him making these socially disconnected choices.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I don’t have discord any more but I’ll reinstall it and add you. I’m always up for a good discussion. Nice work once again

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Any chance to have the chapters in pdf version? I'm asking cause my pc it's broken and on android i can't use the zip files.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Any chance to have the chapters in pdf version? I'm asking cause my pc it's broken and on android i can't use the zip files.
Not sure if Panels or Comic Book Viewer are on android but I use them on iOS and they handle zip files. Aircomix is very good too.

Reactions: Ivarr_993

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I have no problem with Krug actually. I think his character is more believable than Lucien in many of the scenarios. At least I understand his handicap (mostly I think), he’s basically a little kid in a big body. Lucian however is a bit more concerning. He’s 18 years old physically, maturely 14 years (I give him that as that is when the virus hit) but his behavior and decision making skills are more fitting of a 7 year old in my opinion. Not sure why I can’t reconcile his behavior with physical or mature age but I can’t think of a 14 year old myself included when I was that old is so poorly prepared for adulthood. One scenario that was really difficult to understand was chapter 2 pg 88. Without consultation with his mom, without consulting Krug, being only his first time to that area he just leaves to run 2 miles to and 2 miles back for reasons readers will know. I’m sorry but for me that scene was over the top PIS. I can understand his lack of lack confidence but his decision making and assumptions about his mom…..wow. Sheldon from Big Bang Theory is like the poster child of really smart under developed people for me but I can’t even see him making these socially disconnected choices.
Yes, I completely understand, I myself had this reaction when I recently reread the whole of D-C. Lucian is... strange ^^... (that hmm.. I can't tell you why.. but I know where I'm going)... One of the main plots is based on this... I... I can't give you an explanation... you'll get the answers chapter 6 or 7 I don't know (not yet written) but I already have the main plot.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
As for a PDF version... it's not planned... but I'll see if I can find a solution, maybe online reading...

Reactions: Ivarr_993

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
As I've seen, it's possible to download the file to your phone, unzip it and view the images.

I've tried it, and it works for me =)
I'll try to find some app that can open zip files, thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
mhh, my phone is still able to open the zip and read the images without additional application.
Yep man i downloaded chapter 1 from your mega link, found an app to open the zip files and now i'm gonna read chapter 1 finally.

• Love