[S>Artist 2D] - Commissions open | $5 (Monero only)

1. 5.00 star(s)

yilkin

Reviewing based on having commissioned a total of 4 pieces from them on two occasions over the past few months.

Art-wise, as they highlight, their specialty is 2D anime/cartoon-ish pieces. The samples in the commission thread are accurate depictions of their style, and reflect what you can expect your commission to look like.
    One of my commissions having been a female character, I can tell you that PinkBrush knows how to make some nicely shaped characters, with very good shading/highlights.

In my opinion, where they excel is in their conceptualization of ideas. Going into the commissions, both my requests were partly open-ended giving them some creative freedom. Both times, I was happily surprised at what they were able to come up with at the concept stage; both clever and original ideas on how to interpret and add to my original vision.

Another aspect that distinguishes PinkBrush from other artists I've seen is pricing. Five dollars is ridiculously low, especially for the quality of art you're getting. There's no way you won't be getting your money's worth with this.

Regarding the payment itself, once you get over the fact that it's done with cryptocurrency, it'll go as quickly and smoothly as water on a baby beluga's stomach.

Once payment is confirmed, they'll send you a concept drawing with ideas and a quick sketch to get your input on the direction, and a few days later, you get your piece.
    I will note, depending on how many commissions PinkBrush has queued at the time of your order, wait times might vary.
    Additionally, finished pieces come with the .psd file used to create them, so you could technically modify your pieces however you want post-order.

Overall, they're a good artist that knows what they're doing, has vision, and can deliver on your expectations.