Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
Bella definitely has a storyline and a chill runs down our spines from what we can find out. All her vibes bring me back to thoughts of Acting Lessons.
And further, I believe that we should not follow girls no matter what if we don’t like something in their behavior. If Sage starts shit that I don't like, I'll say her to fuck off. So I don't simpimg no matter what.
Just fuck her mommy then show the video to Diks, she would sure start some shit.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Bella definitely has a storyline and a chill runs down our spines from what we can find out. All her vibes bring me back to thoughts of Acting Lessons.
And further, I believe that we should not follow girls no matter what if we don’t like something in their behavior. If Sage starts shit that I don't like, I'll say her to fuck off. So I don't simpimg no matter what.
Both Bella and Josy share in that part of there story happens in the past and both have something about them that unknown Josy's insecurities and Bella's reason for being closed off other then with Jill.
It ok to give girls you like the benefit of the doubt if Josy ever did something "bad" I'm willing to over look a lot but with Maya it very up and down for me

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In that case Riona is also too clingy, never done her scene still she tries too smooch MC at Ep 9 and wishes his new relationship fails. Just reverse the genders and she would be termed as a loser stalker.
She flirts with other guys to get MC's attention, which is quite funny, it's part of her "cute slut" image. She does this once, “I won’t root for your relationship,” giving a hint that she is interested in MC and that’s all, she stops pursuing him if you are on another girl path.
The one else who gave me doubt in Ep.10 was Lily. I like Lily, but this rolling theme with “king and queen” is cringy as fuck. You guys are not in high school, you are no longer 15. But at the same time, Lily is not a stupid blonde from you expect this - she is very smart. So there is something ambiguous here.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Beyond my best efforts to be as neutral as I could, I have somehow gotten to Massive DIK. Does this mean I don't get any lewd scenes with Jill? Just did the date where we played tennis, and I was thinking that, with my last play-through, that something happened between her and the MC at that time. This time though, no options popped up. The MC just said he was going to go stretch while she showered. Did I miss something there? Thanks!

Reactions: muzungas

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Beyond my best efforts to be as neutral as I could, I have somehow gotten to Massive DIK. Does this mean I don't get any lewd scenes with Jill? Just did the date where we played tennis, and I was thinking that, with my last play-through, that something happened between her and the MC at that time. This time though, no options popped up. The MC just said he was going to go stretch while she showered. Did I miss something there? Thanks!
I'm not absolutely sure but I think I've only gotten Jill's shower scene on CHICK affinity. I probably had Massive CHICK status so it could be that too. Or both.

Pretty sure neutral isn't good enough, but please correct me on that, if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Riaman and Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm not absolutely sure but I think I've only gotten Jill's shower scene on CHICK affinity. I probably had Massive CHICK status so it could be that too. Or both.

Pretty sure neutral isn't good enough, but please correct me on that, if I'm wrong.
Yeah. I DL'd the walkthrough (not the mod) and it says you have to be Chick affinity to get it.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
I like Heather's sex scene. The only one in game where the character doesn't fucking care about you and just uses you. You can see it in her emotions, in her words, damn Dr. made some believable shit and it is fantastic. Love the fucking drama man and the whole 18+ VN scene is SOoooooooooooooo far behind him. The fucking gazilion tons of shit and this masterpiece on fkn top. Thank God we have him

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I have this route. But here it is clear that anger will be justified. Imagine that you fucked your girlfriend's mom and she found out about it. :HideThePain:
I mean sure it sucks and sage will be very angry but are we really sure it will lead to a breakup?

Sage didnt cared at all about who he fucked before ep8/9, he didnt knew shes her mom (because he stupid, she has to be aware of that right?!), Jade was the one initiating it ..

But he still shared the video .. yeah thats probably a no-go :ROFLMAO:

Top5:

1. Sage
2. Josy
3. Zoey
4. Lilly
5. Nicole

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes