• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Ellen had been healthy, would she have allowed Patrick to blackmail her daughter? I highly doubt it.
I don't think it would have been the least believable part of Patrick's blackmail.... :rolleyes:

it was enough that she shared the same fundamentalism as her husband,or that she was subservient to him like many wives in dramatic stories.For 9 chapters it was never a big deal to know why Maya's mother had done nothing

Jul 29, 2017
I can only speculate here because my knowledge of Sage and Jade's routes is based on what I've read on this forum. Sage is just starting to develop her slutty side, and we don't know how far she'll go. I think that after Steven leaves, Sage and Jade will be much closer than they are now.
There is a lot of space between "Blowjob in a movie theater" and "Threesome with my mom", and in this kind of story—Patreon restrictions or not—there's no believable bridge to connect them together.
A good game should have at least a little realism. The fairy tale about how 25 virgins were waiting for MC and his magic penis would not have received so many fans.
But a mother-daughter threesome is fair game?
With the anti-NTR brigade, everything is ambiguous. At the same time, we know that Vinny had something with Quinn, we have documented proof that DIKs have with Riona, like other girls from the restaurant, let it remain behind the scenes.
Plus this whole Josy/Maya situation, they fucked each other and theat time this plot twist pissed off a lot of people. I even know someone who screams "Fuck you Maya" after all these years and feels cucked.
So everything is weird - on the one hand, he is trying not to provoke an anti-NTR crusade, but on the other they have fuel for the fire.
I won't try to understand the extreme end of that spectrum, but I think Stephen having a biological child with Jade would be considered a much bigger sin than frat guys hooking up with a whore (I love you Rio, but I'm just being honest) or two lesbians eating each other out.

In any case, DPC does try and write.... mmmm, somewhat believable enough reasons for most girls to remain untouched, at least for some period of time. Missing husband, gay boyfriend, loveless marriage, sheltered princess, lesbian, too busy designing tattoos and being a shitty surfer I guess, Josy is sort of ambiguous outside of dating a girl, etc.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree, I even started to like her in season 3. I began to have strange thoughts... to follow her route. So far I have managed to reject them.
I will say this, in BaDIK all routes and all possible scenarios are interesting to explore, the variability here is at the highest level and there are only a few VNs that allow such immersion.
I even leave for myself scenarios and routes with characters I can’t stand, want to know how further events will develop.

Reactions: Winterstale

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
There is a lot of space between "Blowjob in a movie theater" and "Threesome with my mom", and in this kind of story—Patreon restrictions or not—there's no believable bridge to connect them together.

But a mother-daughter threesome is fair game?

I won't try to understand the extreme end of that spectrum, but I think Stephen having a biological child with Jade would be considered a much bigger sin than frat guys hooking up with a whore (I love you Rio, but I'm just being honest) or two lesbians eating each other out.

In any case, DPC does try and write.... mmmm, somewhat believable enough reasons for most girls to remain untouched, at least for some period of time. Missing husband, gay boyfriend, loveless marriage, sheltered princess, lesbian, too busy designing tattoos and being a shitty surfer I guess, Josy is sort of ambiguous outside of dating a girl, etc.
That's why I wrote - "a little" realism

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Your examples are not suitable because they have a big impact on the story. If Maya's mother were healthy, it would be difficult to explain the loan drama. If Zoe's grandmother had not died, it would be difficult to explain her departure.

I can only speculate here because my knowledge of Sage and Jade's routes is based on what I've read on this forum. Sage is just starting to develop her slutty side, and we don't know how far she'll go. I think that after Steven leaves, Sage and Jade will be much closer than they are now.
That cliffhanger where MC finds out he's been banging Sage's mother (dependant on path and choices), and that Tybalt is Sage's brother (regardless of path and choices), would be a bit pointless if they all shared the same surname and it was more obvious to the outsider MC that they are related. It's a plot point that helps drive that part of the story, whether you personally see that or not. There's nothing sinister behind the decision to make them family by adoption rather than family by blood.

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
That cliffhanger where MC finds out he's been banging Sage's mother (dependant on path and choices), and that Tybalt is Sage's brother (regardless of path and choices), would be a bit pointless if they all shared the same surname and it was more obvious to the outsider MC that they are related. It's a plot point that helps drive that part of the story, whether you personally see that or not. There's nothing sinister behind the decision to make them family by adoption rather than family by blood.
I can't take this scene seriously. The fact that MC and Sage don't know each other's last names at the beginning of episode 9 doesn't make any sense.

Jul 29, 2017
I can't take this scene seriously. The fact that MC and Sage don't know each other's last names at the beginning of episode 9 doesn't make any sense.
Tremolo is just a fucking idiot. He didn't know Maya and Derek's last name til Episode 8, Jill til 5, I'm not sure if he first found out Bella's last name through Rooster (her handle is just her full name) or when she started teaching English. He knows Josy's last name in 9, but I can't remember if it was ever mentioned before. He's known her the longest of the B&R girls though, so that one is fine by me. I'm sure the mysterious Anderson is someone we know. If the "Priscilla=Quinn" theory is true, that's another one. Since he also didn't know Rusty's real name, I think it's safe to say he doesn't know any of his brother's last names either, besides Derek.

Fucking hell, he doesn't even know who his grandfather is, and by extension his mother's last name. Don't even get me started on the picture of her house hanging underneath a picture of Jill and the same goddamn house.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
at least half of the players think he doesn't know his mother's last name :rolleyes:
Spoiler: it can be truth.
Tremolo: Dad, tell me more about my mom. I don't even know her last name, don't know anything about that.

Neil: I'm sorry, son. Can't tell you. Our writer saved this plot twist for the final episodes, as he did with the biggest important moments in the previous game. My hands are tied. And be careful, son. I know this guy. This might hit you harder than DC Universe.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
at least half of the players think he doesn't know his mother's last name :rolleyes:
dpc think this through so well, after all, you can name your protagonist as Fuckface Miller , so obviously, the full name of the characters was really a priority for him when he crafted his story :whistle:

Jul 29, 2017
Tremolo: Dad, tell me more about my mom. I don't even know her last name, don't know anything about that.

Neil: I'm sorry, son. Can't tell you. Our writer saved this plot twist for the final episodes, as he did with the biggest important moments in the previous game. My hands are tied. And be careful, son. I know this guy. This might hit you harder than DC Universe.
You know the joke names you can use? It turns out one of them was actually Lynette's last name, but we were focused only on Neil's last name.

The truth is... Lynette is the daughter of Neil Diamond! Which makes it doubly awkward when she had sex with Tremolo's dad: can't call him Neil or Daddy in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

too articulate.

“I don't remember” is the perfect answer for Neil

dpc think this through so well, after all, you can name your protagonist as Fuckface Miller , so obviously, the full name of the characters was really a priority for him when he crafted his story :whistle:
that of surnames is a DPC fixation, even Maya when she reveals, at least to us players, her surname appears as a revelation. MC roomed with her and her brother is his best friend, and yet....

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
that of surnames is a DPC fixation, even Maya when she reveals, at least to us players, her surname appears as a revelation. MC roomed with her and her brother is his best friend, and yet....
another thing what is interesting to me, is after dpc famous, best cliffhanger, of " Fuck Fuck Fuck". in episode 9, MC act like he knew Sage last name all along, and that is why he is so shocked that she is part of the Burke family,

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know the joke names you can use? It turns out one of them was actually Lynette's last name, but we were focused only on Neil's last name.

The truth is... Lynette is the daughter of Neil Diamond! Which makes it doubly awkward when she had sex with Tremolo's dad: can't call him Neil or Daddy in bed.
Only if she didn't have daddy issues.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes