PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for informing us. For some reason, now i am having second thoughts if i want to download this or not. The game looks good, but if it contains malware or anything that spies on my device secretly, i guess i'll have to skip.
I'm skeptical that it's actually present, and think that it's a false positive from the other user. A lot of those heuristic malware detection systems get really weirded out by games because a lot of the software techniques games use can look a lot like malware.

For example, what's a common thing malware will do? It will read your keystrokes and try to send that data back to a remote server. What will a game do? It reads keystrokes (for input reasons so you can, you know, play the game) and will check for updates on a remote server. As such, unless a title is whitelisted or they're very careful about what they detect, games will incorrectly trigger a lot of malware detection systems that rely on application behavior tracking.

Tann53

Nov 16, 2022
anyone know why whenever you load up a new save all the H scenes reset

ok edit me, found out why, for some reason whenever you play the OG version of the game, it takes away the H SCENES FROM THE GALLORY

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
im stuck in the pocket dimension morgan sucks u into on the train, how do i progress?
that one is a little tricky at one point if you are at the portals just try to take note of what goes where if you are at the orbs part thats the last part before the fight if i remember right it was fire(on the right) earth(after fire) gold(after earth) and i dont remember the other 2 oh and its set up clockwise. you get the orbs in the areas ahead of you and a couple behind you

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know who to farm or where to mine for Philosopher's Stone? The material seller has never dropped it and I've only ever gotten one drop of it.

Jun 22, 2017
This would have been an amazing sequel that improved on everything from Blazing Aries.

IF NOT FOR THE FUCKING HERETIC DRAGON FIGHT

WHAT FUCKING GARBAGE NONSENSE BOSS DESIGN, WHY IS ZUROTO OBSESSED WITH ON-RAIL SHOOTER SECTIONS?

MISLEADING HITBOXES AND NO FIXED ATTACK PATTERN MAKES FOR A COMPLETE DICKWAD OF A BOSS

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
This would have been an amazing sequel that improved on everything from Blazing Aries.

IF NOT FOR THE FUCKING HERETIC DRAGON FIGHT

WHAT FUCKING GARBAGE NONSENSE BOSS DESIGN, WHY IS ZUROTO OBSESSED WITH ON-RAIL SHOOTER SECTIONS?

MISLEADING HITBOXES AND NO FIXED ATTACK PATTERN MAKES FOR A COMPLETE DICKWAD OF A BOSS

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT
want a full save?

Jun 22, 2017
1716091310337.png 1716091328156.png

I'm only missing the No Defeat achievement and I'll be done with this game.
I would have had it done on Inferno, IF NOT FOR THE FUCKING HERETIC DRAGON FIGHT.

I'll upload my save once I'm done with all the trophies.

• Wow
Reactions: fraazx
Mar 23, 2022
Alright, probably a Stupid question, but for Those looking to use MTool, what should we Exactly do?
I Found a way of getting it to Work, but it Crashes in the Forest without fail, after you get the Item tutorial.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Alright, probably a Stupid question, but for Those looking to use MTool, what should we Exactly do?
I Found a way of getting it to Work, but it Crashes in the Forest without fail, after you get the Item tutorial.
This is an issue Mtool had with the original game demo version, and the Mtool dev fixed it later when the game was out. What version of the game are you trying to hook up with Mtool? The original jap version or this one that's mtl'ed?

Mar 23, 2022
This is an issue Mtool had with the original game demo version, and the Mtool dev fixed it later when the game was out. What version of the game are you trying to hook up with Mtool? The original jap version or this one that's mtl'ed?
MTL'd, sounds like you know a story or two about this.

Know Exactly what the Issue is? The Base game, that is Entirely in Japanese is Fine with it. The "EN" version is Fucked.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Damn that governor really got an iq of 0 huh? His arguement that the farmers are less important is fundamentally flawed. Oh no a rich person who does nothing except flaunt his name dies. nobody cares, but if the farmers all die you have no one to get you food, eventually you'd all starve to death

Reactions: fraazx
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes