Unity None Basement training simulation - I was sold by my parents and subjected to perverted training [RJ01014957] [Teruka Lab]

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
English Title : Basement training simulation - I was sold by my parents and subjected to perverted training
JP title : 地下室調教シミュレーション~両親に売られた私は変態調教を受ける事になりました~
Link :
Description :
(DeepL)
Summary.
Hina Kurokawa was sold to her parents as part of a deal to rebuild their company.
What awaited her was 100 days of training.
She is forced to take off her dress and play with her body with toys.
You are a trainer and train her as a simulation game.

Volume
Six different training scenes (one training can be selected in the demo version).
Various training tools and changeable costumes (rotors, whips, filming equipment, swimsuits, erotic swimsuits, etc.)
Training scenes are voiced (reaction voices are recorded).

System
Auto-save (save every day)
Editing of saved data after the end of the game (acquisition of training tools, switching to endless mode, etc.)
Mouse-controlled training
Pubic hair, armpit hair, and buttock hair after a certain number of days (not available in the demo version).
Reaction changes depending on the progress of the training.
Animation by Live2D

Situations】 【Tendency of Situations
Dresses, underwear, school swimsuits, spats, tights, body tights, erotic swimsuits
Pubic hair, armpit hair, restraints, groping, semen bath, urine bath, food drawer, whipping, brush, electric discharge
Nose hook, Ball gag, Blindfold, Electric current torture, Pubic hair removal, Axilla hair removal, Ass hair removal
Nose torture, Urethra torture, Anal torture, Insect torture, Tickling, Filming, Anal, Masturbation
Pee,Enema,Scatology,Humiliation,Shame,Rude eroticism,etc.

Other
This game is made with Unity.
Please make sure to check the operation with the trial version.
The save data of the trial version cannot be transferred to the full version.
1685109135088.png 1685109165537.png 1685109183439.png 1685109197671.png 1685109217292.png 1685109244636.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't gotten round to trying the online translator with it yet, but it's IL2CPP...

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Just google it how to use cheat engine, its very straightforward
I've been using CE for some time and I could not find the value for anything other than the money you use in the laptop. Did you find the value for the progress points?