• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Amnesia [v0.98a Extended] [Super Alex] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,17 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,18 GB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
won't get to this until 2weeks from now due backlog so i can wait.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amnesia-0.98aExtended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: devonY7

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Oof. Not a good bonus scene. Elena's been pretty much ignored during the main game, so I'm sure we are going to stop all progress with Kate and Alexandra so we can move slowly forward with her. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oof. Not a good bonus scene. Elena's been pretty much ignored during the main game, so I'm sure we are going to stop all progress with Kate and Alexandra so we can move slowly forward with her. (y)
there's been some scenes with her but more with mommy and sisters have had near same amount.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'll never get why a lot of these foreign devs think that putting their girls in the same pull up white socks my grandfather used to wear looks hot.

This wasn't a bad start to finish playthrough after finally getting around to trying it. But it wasn't really a good one either. A lot of bad writing in there that even an AI could probably clean up. Needs more main girl progression too. Basically went nowhere outside the fleshlight stuff.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I downloaded the extended version but still the same bug at evening in the laundry room when I talk to Alexandra time skips to night immediately there is no scene and the same at her room in midday.. someone help me please ?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I downloaded the extended version but still the same bug at evening in the laundry room when I talk to Alexandra time skips to night immediately there is no scene and the same at her room in midday.. someone help me please ?
This is a bug and only Super Alex can help you from Patreon. Go on his site and report the problem

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How far in the game are you? If you failed to wash your face right after returning home from the hospital, you're likely locked out of that goal. Not that it matters or has any consequences at all.
However, if you're just a perfectionist who just wants to see all the "dots" on the list in their right places but you're unwilling to play the game again, just set a variable task_2d1_Wash_my_face=2
(Load the last save, open Ren'Py console Shift+o, copy the code from here and Ctrl+v it into the console. Save the game.)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Mischaracterizing online strangers' posts is no way to go through life son.
Are you, my parent? no? then don't call me "son"

I can do what I please and you can choose to "ignore" me if what I do displeases/angers you too much. You do what you want, and I will do what I want with my own life/time okay? okay, great. Thanks for your 2 cents.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes