RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Anyone have an idea of the rest of this quest
You have to visit the pub in the warehouse district.

impossible to read the rest?
Can`t you scroll the text? Sorry, it is the first time someone is reporting that issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

there must be an easier way.jpg
By the way, might anyone have an idea, how to use less if-else conditions to show the specific dialogue render? Don´t get me wrong, it works fine, but it is somehow confusing, as I have to use it for each phrase.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Speaking of a less confusing way for me to work on the dialogues, I made common events for the main 6 "emotions".
I built a little testground and the new dialogue system works fine.
(Why did it take me so long to have that idea?)
dialogue test.png
dialogue result1.png dialogue result2.png
As some people were asking for better navigation I added some "labels" to hint the player what is coming next, leaving in that direction. Doesn´t look beautiful, but it will surely help navigating through the city.

map hints.png
And the last thing I was working on this week, were the fights. I just changed some values to make them less easy.

As it is my birthday this weekend and some friends, that I haven´t met for some years, are going to visit me, there won´t be much more work on the game for this week.​

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
poor Nora, i hope the girl with the short skirt help her , maybye both now like watersport
I wouldn´t bet on Leona reaching her a helping hand, but there will absolutely be some watersport content for people having that option active.

Reactions: darlic
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes