2D 3D-Daz AI 3D-Mixed ✨All Your Dreams✨

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨1960s Christmas postcard:
"Merry Christmas, my Beloved Charming Wife! I wish you the strongest D♥ks and longest Orgasms on this Magic Night, my Darling!
Always Your cuckold hussy Pete"✨
GetGalleryItem (17).jpeg
by rotrex

Reactions: whatever9269010

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Darling, when these charming Students finish handing over their math assignments to you, I am ready to take their semester test in literature. But only after they help me with cleaning and cooking, and the four of us have dinner together! You will have rested by this time and will be able to help me get more involved with these lovely Girls!✨
GetGalleryItem (21).jpeg
by troxvi

Reactions: Kass69

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨I'm so Sexy in Red!
And at this Alumni Meeting I will make a bombshell, ha ha!
And I probably won’t wear panties!..✨
GetGalleryItem (20).jpeg
by troxvi

Last edited:

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - I prescribe a week of complete sexual rest for your anus, young man! And every day you will come to us for an enema and medical procedures!
And from now on, ask your Girlfriend not to f♥k you in the a♠hole with the bottom of a champagne bottle without lubrication - it's painful and dangerous! And a fist that stretches your sphincter first!✨
GetGalleryItem (28).jpeg
by hm

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨ - Hey, nerd, if you don’t let me copy today’s math test, I’ll go to the toilet during recess, and then I’ll sit on your face with my wet and dirty pussy, and you’ll lick me clean from the inside!
Although... After all, this is exactly what you dream about, right?..
Then let's do it this way, Kermit: you will let me write off the test, and after class I will allow you to do whatever you want with your tongue in my pussy! Do you agree?✨
image_2.jpg
by Bossyboots

Polar Fox

Feb 20, 2022
✨Pool party:
While the men are doing business, their naughty Wives are having fun with a young pool boy✨
GetGalleryItem (7).jpeg
by troxvi

• I just jizzed my pants