• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abducted & Reverse Raped By Busty Loli Aliens [v1.0] [Dieselmine]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly one of the worst "translations" I have ever seen on this site, because it not only contains incomprehensible sentences but the line breaks are trash, some options are left in spanish, frequent bugs and weird out of place characters in the text, it's just so all over the place on so many levels that it somehow feels more offensive to me than if it would be just one of those lazy MTL patches.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Heads up to everyone, this is about a 30 minutes long Dieselmine game; that said enjoy the morsal while it lasts.
So kind of like all his games (most of them anyway). In fact, this looks like Lost Girls, but with aliens.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
YEEEEESSS!! It's finally translated!
I've been waiting for quite some time to actually understand what they're saying.

Anyway, there is a , so go pick that up if you got some bluetooth sextoys.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes