• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm really sorry if I bothered you. And I appreciate your help. I hope I have a chance to make up for it

This is exactly what I did:
Variable day19_Sophia_talked_with_Ellie_about_her_big_dildo must be True.

But in the bathroom scene, the mother does not smell the girl's underwear and they do not go to the sauna after talking!
1/ I'm not bothered!
2/ Can you post your save before this event?
3/ If you don't go to the sauna, it's probably because you didn't forgive Logan. If so, you're really not on the path so instead of messing with your variables I'd advice to use the gallery or start a new game in AWAM2 using the quickstart.
I lost the command!
What do you mean? Which mod do you use here?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
It's not hate against developer...there is always an option to unsubscribe...but those who still like the game will pay him ...it's their choice...why to report ?? lol just don't pay.

It's just what people paid him for, they didnt get it...as he is not open for suggestions...so few stopped paying him ..and for those who doesn't care whatever LP creates, they will keep paying..like there are few who likes slow burn so they will keep paying him. Maybe only those who like slow burn are loyal to him that's why the story is still a slow burn after 7 years...

those who want sex will unsubscribe him with time. Reporting him is not going to solve issue or sophia will have sex if anyone reports him lol. That hate is basically towards the content of the game and his lazy attitude towards it ...sometime for timely update and sometime for not providing contents what they expect him to provide ...it's just kinda feedback of whatever he has developed..if he wants to improve on it then it's his choice , if not then those who like slow burn will keep paying him..everyone has different fetishes..he just have to understand, he will get more patreon if he improves but i dont think he is open for any feedback.
Man I like slowburn but this isn't slowburn anymore lol.

THX

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
People who are complaining about slowburn must've not played this update (or the previous several updates).

Because if anything, this game is moving too fast now. I still more or less believe this game has never been a real slowburn, it's the update schedule that makes it seem slower than it actually us. There is actually very little time passed in the AWAM world, unlike real life.

But this update totally jumped the shark. There is 0 logical consistency anymore whatsoever. Not even plausible deniability to explain characters, especially Sophia's, actions.

Sophia literally jerked her son off, got his cum all over herself, felt bad about it a few seconds, and then almost jerked a practical stranger in a sauna while she was making out with him.

And after that she ate her daughter out in a public changing room.

In total, she's gotten cummed on once, kissed 3 people, jerked off two dicks, and ate one vagina and had her boobs sucked on 3 times. All within like... 12 hours? Maybe even less. From late last night (game time) to mid-morning in this update?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
this is nuts! i first discovered this game after a graduated from highschool and i remember swearing that time that im gonna support devs/people who make this kind of games. now i've finished college and working already for 2yrs and the game still isnt finished, or not even halfway to where ever its going or supposed to be. i know its a slow burn but freakin hell im not a masochist. :FacePalm:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well after 3 years of pure lesbian development...I will be happy to see sophia only with guys for the next 3 years.. that'll be enough hole rubbing hole in this VN ...after 3 consecutive years of lesbian routes, if sophia sit on tutoring kids dik I will be 100 times happier. Dylan update was also 99% of Ellie lesbian sex and one Dylan bj in the end.
Dylan and Ellie has more sex scenes than sophia after 9gb of development and playing as sophia for almost 7+gb. The real mc of the game.
As of now it's like I made filthy choices for sophia so that I can see Dylan and Ellie could get some sex lol
What game are you playing? None of the previous PD (which took over two years) have been for the lesbian route
Speaking of lesbian routes...where is Sophia's maid?? That she enjoyed a little lesbian action in part 1... Developer should have include her too while 1.5 years of lesbian story still remaining. Sophia licking Ellie pussy now but she got her first few lesbianism points from her maid. And maid only dusted the house 1 day out of 20 PD.. this update might be from Sophia's pov but it's Ellie story mainly.
Nat doesn't return until PD19
Why the fuck would ellie had to forgive Logan to get this lesbian scene with Sofia?
This is the straight version of the event, not the lesbian one

Last edited:
Reactions: kakashiuchiha

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
Hello ...

I need help with this update 0.200:
I can't unlock the storyline with the sauna.

I tried several routes:

1-Elie forgives his fiancé, Dylan spends the evening with Sophia (sauna and jerk of): which gives me the "soft version" scene with Sam, she takes a shower and then it ends.

2-Elie forgives his fiancé - evening with Dylan but without the sauna scene: Sophia teases (in a sexy way) Sam, takes a shower then end of the scene.

What other conditions are necessary for the sauna scene?

If anyone can tell me more that would be nice...

Thanks.... .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello ...

I need help with this update 0.200:
I can't unlock the storyline with the sauna.

I tried several routes:

1-Elie forgives his fiancé, Dylan spends the evening with Sophia (sauna and jerk of): which gives me the "soft version" scene with Sam, she takes a shower and then it ends.

2-Elie forgives his fiancé - evening with Dylan but without the sauna scene: Sophia teases (in a sexy way) Sam, takes a shower then end of the scene.

What other conditions are necessary for the sauna scene?

If anyone can tell me more that would be nice...

Thanks.... .
You need day19_Sophia_talked_with_Ellie_about_her_big_dildo=True too. i.e. having achieved the best result in the last shower scene with Ellie.

Reactions: xxxorro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
People who are complaining about slowburn must've not played this update (or the previous several updates).

Because if anything, this game is moving too fast now. I still more or less believe this game has never been a real slowburn, it's the update schedule that makes it seem slower than it actually us. There is actually very little time passed in the AWAM world, unlike real life.

But this update totally jumped the shark. There is 0 logical consistency anymore whatsoever. Not even plausible deniability to explain characters, especially Sophia's, actions.

Sophia literally jerked her son off, got his cum all over herself, felt bad about it a few seconds, and then almost jerked a practical stranger in a sauna while she was making out with him.

And after that she ate her daughter out in a public changing room.

In total, she's gotten cummed on once, kissed 3 people, jerked off two dicks, and ate one vagina and had her boobs sucked on 3 times. All within like... 12 hours? Maybe even less. From late last night (game time) to mid-morning in this update?
“Fuck, after 7 years, I finally saw a blowjob, a cumshot, and a kiss. It’s so fast. I don’t know how many years I have to wait to see a sex scene, but it’s fast anyway.”

The reason I say “slow” is because of the emotional movement. (Other people may have different standards.)
I wrote this before, but their emotional line was already completed in Part 1.

And this time, the progress of the story is not accelerated, but rather omitted.
This is why many people criticized it for being illogical and inconsistent.
Also, this is like someone saying, “The speed of a snail is slow,” and then someone hearing that throws the snail.

The snail hasn't sped up at all, but you're saying, "The snail has sped up."

When unnecessary scenes, repetitive and meaningless lines, characters that are thrown away, 'regret and kiss and then regret again' are eliminated, I will admit that the story progresses faster.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What game are you playing? None of the previous PD (which took over two years) have been for the lesbian route

Nat doesn't return until PD19

This is the straight version of the event, not the lesbian one
On which world you are calling Dylan pov and sophia pov are straight version?? Most of the tease scene of those update revolving around lesbian content...I would say during Dylan update too Ellie had got better lesbian scene than this Ellie/sophia update. Yes it was from Dylan POV but beside last blowjob scene, all hot scenes are lesbian... Similarly this update you can say it's Sophia POV but it is Ellie storyline and it is lesbian route...he mentioned in his PD sheet too...this update is the first lesbian sex scene of sophia....I only find pussy licking scene but that's what he said it is "first lesbian sex scen" on his PD sheet of Sophia/Ellie (Logan path) .
And you will see 2 years eventually...last Dylan update I think he started making since april and released on January and this one he released on let's say April ...so most lesbian dominated scene took 1 year...now he will release sophia/Ellie path probably by Xmas..you will see it will take 2 year of time eventually..by this time may 2025 the story will be around where he will be working on tutoring kids/old men side job....and after that again sophia/Patricia update will be there..it may have both lesbian and straight content. But obviously LP will initiate with lesbian content only.

Last edited:
Reactions: MixQQ
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes